• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
Is writing a suicide note necessary? Are you guys going to leave a suicide note behind? Why? I'm really confused if I should write a suicide note or not.

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
If you have anyone that you're leaving behind that will be unbearably hurt by your death, you could leave a note.

Reactions: Sasha
T

Tiburcio

I won't leave a note, for me it will be an useless waste of time. And I have nothing to say or giving reasons to anyone.

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
It all depends how your looking at your death, for me personally Id like my death to look like it was accidental, i.e. bringing a charcoal barbecue into my tent , its been done before and in the UK a unexplained death has to goto the coroners office to determine death, most of those without a suicide note are ruled unexplained deaths rather than suicide or accidental death and whilst I agree for the family and those left behind a suicide note would be nice I also think an accidental death would be taken far better than a suicide

T

theinfinitesadness

Jun 21, 2018
I'm not leaving a note when I'm as indifferent to life as to the people who may read it. And I don't need to justify my reasons to anyone, it was my life.