I

Isaiah

Oct 17, 2020
Are you going to leave suicide note? Personally I'll write it because I don't want police to be involved and blame anyone, I will explain everything I felt and why I decided to do it and phone numbers of people that was dear to me

• Love
Reactions: EconomcDisparity, eLIXIR, Cursed4ever and 1 other person
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I wasn't going to but after being on this site ive decided i will write a letter to my partner, mum, friend and a preset message to another friend to send at a certain time/date.
Might give them some understanding to how much I'm actually suffering even though ive explained to my partner and my friend how much i am suffering. My mum knows nothing so i feel she needs some explanation/closure as to why i have done what i did.

• Love
Reactions: at-sea, Isaiah and botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Honestly, I'm not sure if I could ever find the right words. But I know leaving a note might help comfort those I am leaving behind, if only a little. If there was any self-blame or regret I could make sure they knew it was completely my decision, and also say goodbye to them one last time. Although I know there's nothing I could say to make them feel any less hurt, it might help them grieve if they had something like that from me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isaiah
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Are you going to leave suicide note? Personally I'll write it because I don't want police to be involved and blame anyone, I will explain everything I felt and why I decided to do it and phone numbers of people that was dear to me
Yep, Mine is short and simple saying that I love them and it's not their fault. That I love them so much and it's not their fault they couldn't have done anything. Saying that the suffering pushed me to the edge and I couldn't go anymore and to make sure to take care of the family dogs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isaiah
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
I'd record a video on my phone and delete every other thing on my camera roll, then leave a mote telling family the password so they can watch the video. I think itd be neat to see me talking in a video after dying. Sorta like I'd still be around, temporarily

• Love
Reactions: Isaiah and AutoTap
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I don't really care tbh, maybe something telling to kill me if I end up in a coma but I don't know if that would have any value