lostinthevoid777

lostinthevoid777

Sep 6, 2024
Just wrote out all of my notes, I have until next Saturday to tweak things, but I'm curious do you guys plan on writing one, also what would you 100% add to it?

• Hugs
Reactions: daley, JessIsAlive, Plentiful_Despair and 1 other person
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I wish you peace in whatever you decide to do. Sorry to hear you've reached this point.

Reactions: lostinthevoid777
hopscotch

hopscotch

i am so good at not being very good its crazy
May 6, 2023
good luck with your attempt. i would not write a suicide note personally because i do not have much to say to people, and anything like 'its not your fault' would be too contrived and cheesy to me. i have a weird barrier in caring where i care about people generally, but not any particular individuals, so there's no point in writing a suicide note for only specific people to read

Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
A few minutes before I do it I will write a post here shortly explaining again why I commit suicide, thats it.

Reactions: lostinthevoid777 and Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd explain that non-existence is all I wished for, I'd explain how ceasing to exist is always preferable to me than suffering in this cruel, painful existence but anyway I wish you the best.

JessIsAlive

JessIsAlive

Sep 9, 2024
Just wrote out all of my notes, I have until next Saturday to tweak things, but I'm curious do you guys plan on writing one, also what would you 100% add to it?
i want to tell my family that its not their fault and they shouldnt blame themselves
theres nothing i could do about my misery and torment so death was the only option and i hope they understand
the only person who played a role in it and deserves blame is my ex

Eole2.0

Eole2.0

LF FR/German CTB partner
Aug 27, 2024
Tbh I don't know if writting a note can help my mother to find peace with it...
4 days to go but still thinking about that... What to write ?! 😪

Maormer

Maormer

May 21, 2024
I debate this so much whenever I think of plans. I can never decide if it would provide closure or just make it worse. I feel like I'd need to write something to at least let people know it's not their fault