• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadjDuck

SadjDuck

Let there be light again
Oct 5, 2023
Should i consider to make a note or just make it seem like an accident? If the latter is the case, is SN mostly seen as accident post-CTB? Will SN leave traces to my body for them to know that it's a CTB and not a natural caused death?

I would also just like to add that in my case i live with my family. And if i would choose a note i would definitely thank them and wish for them to choose the cheapest option of dealing with my body such as cremation since I don't want my selfishness to affect them financially. However, one of the reason why i also consider it to seem as natural death is that I don't want to hurt them and blame themselves.

Reactions: davidtorez
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Coroners know when a death is natural or intentional. If you leave a note it will only be for your family but I don't think taking a substance, even if it is SN, looks accidental. Pm anything

SadjDuck

SadjDuck

Let there be light again
Oct 5, 2023
Coroners know when a death is natural or intentional. If you leave a note it will only be for your family but I don't think taking a substance, even if it is SN, looks accidental. Pm anything
Thank you for the insight, I should definitely lessen my expectations on SN alone. And also i would love to PM but my acc can't PM yet :(

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Thank you for the insight, I should definitely lessen my expectations on SN alone. And also i would love to PM but my acc can't PM yet :(
It seems you have to interact more for SS to allow you to send and receive messages.

• Love
Reactions: SadjDuck