S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
If you were to suicide what will you say in your note and to whom?
Will you be sorry or is it your right to take your own life?
Will you miss this existence? Will you make good food for people you love before you go?

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
To be honest, there is almost none to leave that note to, but I'll do something good for people whom I was in contact last few months and leave a note with a bit of explanation, thanks, excuses and wishes of luck in their lifes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 13412 and Sir_nihilist
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'll just explain why i committed suicide in my note. not what events led me to this point, but rather, my way of thinking that led me to decide that suicide is the best option.

i won't be sorry. this is something i have to do.

the suffering of life far outweighs the joys of life. so i'll miss the joys, but i'll be happy to end this suffering. i'll most likely just say empty words like "i love you" to people i'm supposed to care about.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: ready 2 go, Salt, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
I have sent some 35 books to people as parting gifts. I wanted to have them some help that i didn't have. Almost all of the books are Philosophical.

I am trying not to have any suicide note, I have already asked for helo from friends and all, who themselves been the trigger for it all.

My Family will be a victim of me going, but I can't stay suffering. Someone somewhere will make up a story and tell them.

Whatever i say will be twisted against me anyways..
I do feel bad for mh family, but I actually sometimes feel trapped as well. They'd not allow me to do many things and I don't have the energy to fight.. I can't just be an instrument for someone's happiness always.

I am no longer alive, I'm just a ded body walking. I want to go, ASAP, Peacefully.. Wish i could just lose my sense of self..

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
My suicide note will either be really long, so that i can explain all my feelings i had or it's gonna be really short just explaining why i did it. And i think it's gonna be short cause i don't think anyone cares enough to read a long note about my feelings.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and (deleted member)
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Giraffey
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I tried to CTB in August I left some notes for my parents, brother, "friends" (I barely talked to them by then) and my dog Tomi (I begged my family to take good care of him)
If I CTB, I'll be sorry for leaving my dad alone but I also believe it's my right to do it.
I don't know if I'll miss this life because I'm 90% an atheist. Maybe we're an alien experiment or we're living in a simulation and then we can repeat or review this life or simply live a new one or perhaps... there's nothing but eternal darkness and we won't miss a thing. (no pun intented. Love Aerosmith, though.)

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
Here is a $100 tip. Sorry for the mess. Addressed to housekeeping.

I may just leave a Ouija board and write "to claim reward, dial 1-800-DEAD, then replace shot glass and wait for three knocks".

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Meditation guide