• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
I have 3 methods that I'm considering since I don't want to have to buy anything. One if jump in front of train ( I know it affects the driver ) , jump off 144 foot bridge, and partial suspension with neck tie or belt ? Any feedback of tips would be greatly appreciated . I have fucked up my life once again and I'm ready to be done.
I have 3 methods that I'm considering since I don't want to have to buy anything. One if jump in front of train ( I know it affects the driver ) , jump off 144 foot bridge, and partial suspension with neck tie or belt ? Any feedback of tips would be greatly appreciated . I have fucked up my life once again and I'm ready to be done.
Sorry about my spelling I have post concussion syndrome

Reactions: Ghostmaster
Rorochan_200★

Rorochan_200★

a mysterious melody
Oct 17, 2023
Honestly, I suggest looking into the methods as much as you can. know what will work and what wont, have a set plan. Just have some kind of guarantee or high percentage that it won't fail. For example, getting run over by a train may just result in severe injuries rather than death if done wrong, or you could just get screwed over by survival instinct. hope this helped and hope you find peace ✩

Reactions: en-bat-y
AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
All 3 sound really painful and if you're not willing to consider less painful alternatives such as SN or F, all i really got for you is that I'm sorry for whatever made you this desperate to get out and i hope youre not blaming yourself for anything. Even if you've really messed smt up you still have right to second chances or atleast peacefull passing if you so desire.

Also a lot of people have survived all 3 methods, i think getting hit by train can be less effective than just placing neck on the rail like some sort of guillotine (someone correct me if im wrong) ik that would also be faster but likely more painful for the duration. Jumping is also really unreliable unless it's a high place, if it's a bridge, getting ran over by a car is painful and suprisingly many survive it, drowning is effective but really painful. I think choking could be least painful but only if done certain way, if done wrong its painful and has high chance of survival.

I'm not trying to talk you out of this but it feels like you may not be in a very clear head space. This is an important decition and i hope you really think it trough instead of rushing due to desperation. But ofc, you have your rights to do what you want.

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
All 3 sound really painful and if you're not willing to consider less painful alternatives such as SN or F, all i really got for you is that I'm sorry for whatever made you this desperate to get out and i hope youre not blaming yourself for anything. Even if you've really messed smt up you still have right to second chances or atleast peacefull passing if you so desire.

Also a lot of people have survived all 3 methods, i think getting hit by train can be less effective than just placing neck on the rail like some sort of guillotine (someone correct me if im wrong) ik that would also be faster but likely more painful for the duration. Jumping is also really unreliable unless it's a high place, if it's a bridge, getting ran over by a car is painful and suprisingly many survive it, drowning is effective but really painful. I think choking could be least painful but only if done certain way, if done wrong its painful and has high chance of survival.

I'm not trying to talk you out of this but it feels like you may not be in a very clear head space. This is an important decition and i hope you really think it trough instead of rushing due to desperation. But ofc, you have your rights to do what you want.
I don't think anybody who utilizes these threads or kills themself is in the right head space . I don't even know about getting SN as I live at home with my parents even tho I'm 26. Is F fentanyl ? I would do that in a heartbeat if I had access
Honestly, I suggest looking into the methods as much as you can. know what will work and what wont, have a set plan. Just have some kind of guarantee or high percentage that it won't fail. For example, getting run over by a train may just result in severe injuries rather than death if done wrong, or you could just get screwed over by survival instinct. hope this helped and hope you find peace ✩
From what I've read , train and jumping are some of the most successful methods . Unfortunately I don't live in a fun friendly country . IMG 2068

AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
I don't think anybody who utilizes these threads or kills themself is in the right head space . I don't even know about getting SN as I live at home with my parents even tho I'm 26. Is F fentanyl ? I would do that in a heartbeat if I had access

From what I've read , train and jumping are some of the most successful methods . Unfortunately I don't live in a fun friendly country .View attachment 122406
Thanks for the list, i had no idea it ranked that high, i just know people who have survived. You said you have access issues to F, i get that. There's a method to obtain opioids that involves a lot of hard work and some good luck. The poppy plant seeds have some fall on them during manufacturing proccess, tho very little. Most seeds get washed but it's legal to buy them unwashed if someone were to find some place that sells them like that. If someone were to buy a ton of unwashed seeds in bulk, wash the seeds in bottles for 15-20 min, remove the water and then boil all that water until there's enough liquid for just about a cup, that cup would contain extremely potent opioids. Just a warning that this has killed people. The cons are that it requires a lot of work and it's very unreliable when it comes to amount of opioids in seeds (if one finds unwashed to begin with) but pros are that if done right, it's completely painless, even enjoyable.

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
Thanks for the list, i had no idea it ranked that high, i just know people who have survived. You said you have access issues to F, i get that. There's a method to obtain opioids that involves a lot of hard work and some good luck. The poppy plant seeds have some fall on them during manufacturing proccess, tho very little. Most seeds get washed but it's legal to buy them unwashed if someone were to find some place that sells them like that. If someone were to buy a ton of unwashed seeds in bulk, wash the seeds in bottles for 15-20 min, remove the water and then boil all that water until there's enough liquid for just about a cup, that cup would contain extremely potent opioids. Just a warning that this has killed people. The cons are that it requires a lot of work and it's very unreliable when it comes to amount of opioids in seeds (if one finds unwashed to begin with) but pros are that if done right, it's completely painless, even enjoyable.
Any idea how to get F or SN ?

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I always find it funny when people don't want to pay for peaceful methods like helium/nitrogen, which isn't that expensive and you're planning on not being here so money is essentially useless - those methods as pointed out above don't have a perfect success rate plus would be really hard to do - from my opinion anyway from a pain point of view

It sounds like you're struggling bro, like most of us here, treat yourself to a peaceful death if you really want to go. Life's a struggle so don't make death harder than it needs to be

Reactions: AboutTom
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
I always find it funny when people don't want to pay for peaceful methods like helium/nitrogen, which isn't that expensive and you're planning on not being here so money is essentially useless - those methods as pointed out above don't have a perfect success rate plus would be really hard to do - from my opinion anyway from a pain point of view

It sounds like you're struggling bro, like most of us here, treat yourself to a peaceful death if you really want to go. Life's a struggle so don't make death harder than it needs to be
What's the helium / nitrogen method ? And how do I get it ?

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
What's the helium / nitrogen method ? And how do I get it ?
Here is the megathread about it:

Basically a person needs a thick bag to put on their head, an elastic band to close the bag, some surgical tape (they sell that in pharmacies), a nitrogen tank (in the megathread it says the size needed. helium can be used but many times those have some air and it doesn't work. argon can also be used), a regulator to regule the flow to 15 liter/minute (there are regulators used for brewing beer that work for this) and a small hose that goes from the tank to the bag. Depending on the country this setup is around 300 US dollars. I know it seem like a lot of things but it's just putting the regulator on the tank and connecting the hose from the tank to the bag on the head.
The paceful pill handbook (if you look it here in SaSu it is somewhere and you can also google paceful pill handbook PDF and you'll find a copy. You can also go to their webpage and buy it) has an explanation on the method too.

The tank is not that big, a big backpack can fit it in.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I cannot approve of train.
Partial has an easy escape.
Jumping...unless you have wings, no escape.