Angel_Guts

Angel_Guts

Mar 22, 2023
I still have my journal that dates back to 2018. It started out as innocent, contenting entries of my day and random thoughts and a place to doodle. However, it started to get dark as half of my family was being separated. My first entry I put down about CBT felt like yesterday. Everything just spiralled down from there. I would only put ideas of CBT or wanting to CBT followed by a little doodle of dark stuff. One page was full of blood, the drawing was a psycho killer and words of feeling alone. I still have it and try to return it to its innocence but it never works. I manly write down my struggles with my gender and the anger I feel towards it

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: leavingsoon99, Storyteller and SexyIncél
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Embrace your dark side lad . Accept who you are .

Storyteller

Storyteller

A story that has been left untold
Mar 22, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about that. I myself keep a journal, kinda different though. It's just dates with nightmares that I had that night. These nightmares aren't anything disturbing, but they relate to my traumas and experiences in real life. I really hate them. I'm waking broken and not rested at all, sometimes weeping if it was something really hurtful.