ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
My life isn't worth living, but I'm too much of a coward to choose the better option

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, pthnrdnojvsc, Life is pointless and 10 others
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
I would ctb if i get my hands on SN, but its hard to get here

Reactions: Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Same for me,. Feel very worthless / useless and still can't manage to pull the damn trigger. Fml. -

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that feeling as though you are unable to go through with ctb doesn't mean that you are cowardly, suicide is very difficult after all and I think that if it was easier to leave, I would already be gone. The fear of failing ctb is what holds me back from attempting. I also do not see my life as being worth living and I just see no point to it all. I am tired of suffering each day. I think that suicide should be easier, it is cruel how others want to deny us ways to peacefully exit. Life is so horrible.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Klophy, Musketeer and 1 other person
M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
My life isn't worth living, but I'm too much of a coward to choose the better option
when your hit with enough shit in life, and it exeeds your ability to cope with it, you will find the courage. We are not deigned to kill ourselves so it's is seen to our instincts as a huge risk. Shit has to go really bad before you say fuck it to your base instincts.

Reactions: Endex and Symbiote
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, i sttuggle with the courage part as well; that and the pain / fear of failing. I feel like i go through so much already, can't take on anymore you know?

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Same here. I'm hoping that I can mentally prepare myself to finally go through with it after a year has gone by. The idea of spending another 30+ years as a wage slave just so I can pay taxes to a government that doesn't give a shit about me, and hoping I might live long enough to retire doesn't seem worth all the BS.

If I don't CTB soon, I'll probably end up dying from cancer or heart problems long before I'm old enough to retire, and if I managed to survive those things, I'd probably end up disabled and chronically ill from them anyway. It would be much better to leave on my own terms and be in control of the process.

• Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, redeyepiranha and ncmxm