• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Obviously, not true.

I have come to accept that when people use that phrase it doesn't pertain to the act of self termination. It's more about the moment when you chose to give up on life.

The act of simply saying " I quit. " is probably the easiest thing to do when everything in your world goes wrong. In reality, it just means you stop putting in effort or energy.
No more movement in the direction you've been heading.

Nothing is more of a struggle than following up on a choice about the future. Be it deciding you want to CTB or deciding you want to WTS. (points if you can guess WTS)

I find that there are some technical differences though.
Sure, living is hard... but it's the default setting. You just have to keep following the programing of your human brain. Sleep. Wake up. Urinate. Hygenics. Eat. Work. Adult. Repeat. You kinda go with the flow no matter how hard it is and it just happens.

Deciding to CTB however is just as much of a struggle in terms of difficulty only in this case you are fighting against your better nature so to speak. You are going against the grain and every step forward is met with resistance in the form of fear, survival instinct, and many other sub-catagories.

In all honesty, they both suck ass.
One is just a slow crawl and the other is a fast dash.
Both end the same. But are justifiable. Dealers choice.

V0pzmMFKb4Y8g

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
wade the storm?

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I think that most people who use that term have never actually gone through and felt what it's like to actually CTB. They just see it as someone feeling bad and deciding that it's not worth it and consider the correct and strong way to be to endure whatever you're going through without even seeing suicide as an option.

I also agree that since living is the default setting life there doesn't need to be any active decision made to continue living. However, when it comes to CTB you have to actually go past everything that tries to stop you, friends and family, your own SI, pro-lifers, etc. That makes the decision to CTB something much harder to actually go through with, contrary to what people who use that term believe.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Suicide for me its a way to say f...you to universe, if every human and animals go dead in an instant. There you go universe, no more pain or survival of the fittest. On earth at least.

By staying alive , we feed that beast.
We're at the whim of the universe not the other way around lol
Nothing we do will effect it in any way so that's a futile gesture.
I would suggest you aim that fuck you too the societal structure we're currently under.
Loss of life is a loss of a tax paying slave to the world. That's the biggest fuck you suicide can achieve. xD

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Suicide is the easy way out is another phrase that I find confusing why it's used for suicide prevention. Similar to the temporary solution one, why don't a want a permanent solutions to ALL my problems. Suicide is the easy way out for me, that's why I want to die, it's just easier than living.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Suicide is the easy way out is another phrase that I find confusing why it's used for suicide prevention. Similar to the temporary solution one, why don't a want a permanent solutions to ALL my problems. Suicide is the easy way out for me, that's why I want to die, it's just easier than living.
It's simple. No one respect what comes easy. So that phrase working on people is based on the idea that they care about the opinions and standards of society and their fellow man. Some people do. Some people don't.
Being told something is the easy way out is the same as being told you're a weak little bitch. Some people have the instinctual urge to not be looked down on so they combat it and that's who those type of words target. Why? Because those are the most likely people to come out of the suicidal void. No sense in trying to save those that are truelly lost.

The temporary solution phrase is meant to convey the idea that suicide is like any other emotion in that it manifests in phases. You are sad right now so you want to die but if you just wait until tomorrow maybe you won't feel that way so just throwing your life away is overkill when you can just wait it out. Obviously that is not the case with real depression and suicidal ideation.

If quicker translates to easier for you then you would be correct. Less time living equals less time suffering.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Not to mention that we have to had a strong willpower and also do some time consuming research in order to prepare for our ctb, it also need to be mentioned that those people who really against suicide either they being place in a condition where optimism is still possible or they just want to maintence their worldview about life