D

David

Mar 18, 2021
someone told me If you are in a very bad situation the side effects of suicide makes it worse.
it doesn't worth it.
if from 0 to 100 your problems are for example 90 with committing suicide it turns to 99.
if I have a lot of problems at least I am healthy . think about it for a minute that if you are not healthy you forget all of your problems and just think about regaining your health.
SUICIDE IS NOT WORTH IT
I believe that number of 34 from 100 is not good and maybe it is terrible but it is extremely better than number 3 from 100.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ithappens, it's_all_a_game and JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Don't think that person gets it.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, Élégie, LastFlowers and 14 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
someone told me If you are in a very bad situation the side effects of suicide makes it worse.
it doesn't worth it.
if from 0 to 100 your problems are for example 90 with committing suicide it turns to 99.
if I have a lot of problems at least I am healthy . think about it for a minute that if you are not healthy you forget all of your problems and just think about regaining your health.
SUICIDE IS NOT WORTH IT
I believe that number of 34 from 100 is not good and maybe it is terrible but it is extremely better than number 3 from 100.
IF you are healthy. IF. There are chronic conditions here AND life degradation from chronic emotional problems like depression BPD PTSD child trauma and even worse that I have seen here. Plus world problems on top of that. Throw in isolation and/or a dash of self hatred and congratulations you have a crippling cocktail of suicidal ideation and wishes that you have to "hide" every day from the normies. Now what did I do with that revolver?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: apathetic., solanastan16, Élégie and 23 others
D

David

Mar 18, 2021
IF you are healthy. IF. There are chronic conditions here AND life degradation from chronic emotional problems like depression BPD PTSD child trauma and even worse that I have seen here. Plus world problems on top of that. Throw in isolation and/or a dash of self hatred and congratulations you have a crippling cocktail of suicidal ideation and wishes that you have to "hide" every day from the normies. Now what did I do with that revolver?
believe it anything and anything in the world is not worse than brain damage and its REGRET and just you can blink for decades.
every year we have20 million committing suicide around the world and just 1 million succeed. if you are sure that 100 % not 99.99% you can succeed for dying I am agree with you and sooner I commit but this is not true.
again you can NOT bring for me even one example that be worse than brain damage and its REGRET

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LastFlowers and it's_all_a_game
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Shadowrider, LastFlowers and 26 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Suicide is reasonable. I want to suicide and I will.

Reactions: LastFlowers, pthnrdnojvsc, Lucifer'sRight and 2 others
D

David

Mar 18, 2021
you can but be aware of this.

Attachments

• 0_JS201694812.jpg
    0_JS201694812.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers, HowNowBrownCow and 2 others
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Living for the sake of living only to be hit by a truck in your 80s after having spent 60 years in depression is not worth it.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, apathetic., Élégie and 19 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
That why a suicide should be done careful.

I will do it when I am living alone. I will do it in away nobody can save me. I will hang myself.

In this picture you see somedody who tried to hang himself but some peiople saved him before he was brain death. That because its bad planed.
Living for the sake of living only to be hit by a truck in your 80s after having spent 60 years in depression is not worth it.
Correct

• Love
Reactions: apathetic., SuicideAwaits, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Daniel, I think? Thankfully, he's free from his controlling mom and pro-lifers in general. Unfortunately, it's taken much longer than he hoped for. But that's why one must do proper research and make sure they'll be left alone for their passing (unless, of course, they live in a civilized society that allows legal euthanasia).

Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers, bea1974 and 3 others
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I respectfully disagree

Reactions: SuicideAwaits, noname223, LenkaX and 3 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
This David annonys me. Please leave this forum.

• Yay!
Reactions: Octavina, Shadowrider, LastFlowers and 2 others
D

David

Mar 18, 2021
I will leave. but many times happened for me in many aspects of life from small to big I took a decision and I was sure that this is a the best decision without any wrongness but after I did it and after a time I understood that does anyone exist more stupid than me with this decision which I have taken and I paid its cost. maybe I am a low iq person that hundreds of times life proves me your brain cant take a correct decision and it can turn to terrible thing with a huge cost. now I am afraid of another wrong stupidity in calculation of suicide with a huge cost my health.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, noname223 and avoid_slow_death
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I am very very very relief when I can end this shitty life. I have ZERO interest to live it until I am old.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I honestly don't get this post. What do you mean, that suicide attempt can leave you in a worse situation than before? Well yeah, we all know that, I hope. The point is that one can maximize their chance of not getting "saved" or succeeding in general. And sometimes the
suffering outweighs the risk and people just go for it, in case they make it. To them, suicide attempt is worth it. So please, don't generalize, speak for yourself.

Reactions: Shadowrider, LastFlowers, FuneralCry and 2 others
J

Jojogu

Feb 2, 2021
I have no idea what you're trying to say, so I'll just ignore you post. :hihi:

Reactions: Shadowrider
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I honestly don't get this post. What do you mean, that suicide attempt can leave you in a worse situation than before? Well yeah, we all know that, I hope. The point is that one can maximize their chance of not getting "saved" or succeeding in general. And sometimes the
suffering outweighs the risk and people just go for it, in case they make it. To them, suicide attempt is worth it. So please, don't generalize, speak for yourself.
Actually, now that I have read this post over several times, I think that's his original message. He tried, it left him damaged and now he regrets trying. English obviously isn't his first language and he is likely running all this through Google Translate, so, yeah, definitely comes out in a confusing fashion.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Shadowrider, LastFlowers and 6 others
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I will leave. but many times happened for me in many aspects of life from small to big I took a decision and I was sure that this is a the best decision without any wrongness but after I did it and after a time I understood that does anyone exist more stupid than me with this decision which I have taken and I paid its cost. maybe I am a low iq person that hundreds of times life proves me your brain cant take a correct decision and it can turn to terrible thing with a huge cost. now I am afraid of another wrong stupidity in calculation of suicide with a huge cost my health.
I'm getting you're afraid of attempting. Maybe because of possible failure and worse life than before and/or because you're
afraid you're gonna regret it anyway. I understand that fear led you to write this post. Fear is a crippling thing, I hope you'll be able to overcome it in general

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, bea1974, electrojellysoup and 1 other person
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Actually, now that I have read this post over several times, I think that's his original message. He tried, it left him damaged and now he regrets trying. English obviously isn't his first language and he is likely running all this through Google Translate, so, yeah, definitely comes out in a confusing fashion.
Oh you think he actually tried and failed and now he's worse off? That's a shame..OP I hope you can recover, if that's the case..

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, GarageKarate07, bea1974 and 2 others
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
The answer is to make more reliable suicide methods available.
This David annonys me. Please leave this forum.
He should be allowed to speak his mind. Remember this is a pro-choice forum, not pro-suicide.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers, GarageKarate07 and 7 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
This guy is in that situation probably because of the woman's fault, or some other family member who did not respect his wishes. If he just could die like he wished, he wouldn't be in that situation. That is whoever's saved him fault, not his own.

Reactions: LastFlowers
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
This is the suicide section, this post should probably be in the recovery section. I'm glad you think you can overcome what brought you down to a low point in the first place, I wish I could do the same but it isn't always that black and white for others. Also having the privilege of saying 'suicide isn't worth it' is a big flex my guy. I think those parents are sort of selfish to keep their brain dead child alive, he isn't even there anymore and it's purely the aspect of seeing him physically to make themselves feel better. Please just remember not everyone has the luxury of overcoming their obstacles or fighting any longer<3

Reactions: Shadowrider and bea1974
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
This is the suicide section, this post should probably be in the recovery section. I'm glad you think you can overcome what brought you down to a low point in the first place, I wish I could do the same but it isn't always that black and white for others. Also having the privilege of saying 'suicide isn't worth it' is a big flex my guy. I think those parents are sort of selfish to keep their brain dead child alive, he isn't even there anymore and it's purely the aspect of seeing him physically to make themselves feel better. Please just remember not everyone has the luxury of overcoming their obstacles or fighting any longer<3
Oh, no, he was there. He couldn't speak, but they figured a way to let him answer yes/no questions, and he said he still wanted to die. Macabre stuff.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers, bea1974 and 7 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Oh, no, he was there. He couldn't speak, but they figured a way to let him answer yes/no questions, and he said he still wanted to die. Macabre stuff.
Oh that is so much worse and I feel so bad for him:( I'm glad a place like SS is here to help people avoid mistakes or shortcomings to avoid outcomes like his. I wish OP knew this is what this site is for!

Reactions: bea1974 and MYStERY_Man
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
The only certainty of life is death. The distinction of dying quickly vs. naturally is not being committed to a job you probably hate for the meanwhile whilst the aging process robs you of the things that could've made it tolerable; good for you if you find a purpose that makes life/slow death worth it, but like don't slate it when people make their own decisions

sui.png

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, Shadowrider, FuneralCry and 6 others
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Please don't feel that you're not welcome here. I can see that you feel pain. If you want to be here and express your opinions in a proper manner, I want you here with us

Reactions: Shadowrider and LastFlowers
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
If you're lucky you get hit by a truck, more likely you experience a prolonged and humiliating decline into hell before you die.

Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers, Fthis and 1 other person
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
If what you're trying to say is surviving a failed attempt increases your suffering, I agree. Going from being an able bodied person with the freedom of choice without prying eyes to someone that has potentially damaged themselves even further now under constant surveillance by family, friends and medical "professionals" is never an improvement. But a successful attempt can only be an end to whatever suffering you've endured/still enduring. While I respect everyone's beliefs and opinions, my belief is that peace, love, learning and healing is what waits for everyone on the other side.

Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers, FuneralCry and 2 others