Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
For one, it takes a lot of guts to pull it off. Our bodies are built for survival and by killing yourself you are going against that. It is an act of pure bravery and perseverance. Many people want to kill themselves but never do.

For two, nobody asked to be on this worthless rock. And life is a CHOICE. You can't compete if you don't play the game.
All life is is a big rat race.

We are all just animals that wanna get one over on the next animal. This is the urban jungle, who has the best car, who has the best job, who has the most sex. It's stupid and this is all pointless.

Suicide is a very intelligent thing to do as well. Why settle for a shitty subpar life when there are attractive millionaires and billionaires in mansions living their best lives right now with women all over the place and yachts and drinks and everything. While you are miserable and suffering.

By taking your life you are putting an end to your pointless suffering, when life is just a lottery, a game of chance. What do you do if you are playing a game and you aren't liking it, you put it away don't you? Or what about if you gamble and get a bad result on a slot machine, you pull the switch again. Same thing with life.

Never settle for dog shit when the next man gets everything for free.

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, estadiare, tiger b and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I admire those who managed to free themselves from this cruel and futile existence on their own terms preventing all future suffering despite the fact that suicide is so difficult. To me those who cease existing are the only true fortunate ones as nobody can suffer from the absence of everything.

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22, silentnights56, miserablemarbles and 2 others
K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
I envy those who are never born.

I envy those who had the courage to get out of earth.

I am neither.

Whatever happens, i know for a fact that i would not have to endure this life for more than 40 more years.

D

Deleted member 65988

By taking your life you are putting an end to your pointless suffering, when life is just a lottery, a game of chance. What do you do if you are playing a game and you aren't liking it, you put it away don't you? Or what about if you gamble and get a bad result on a slot machine, you pull the switch again. Same thing with life.
I can understand this sentiment about life, why keep playing a game you'll keep losing at all in hopes that you'll somehow win one day. Life is much about probability and luck.

Reactions: AliceinNeverland, silentnights56 and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
It's whatever label you hang on it imo. Just like life.

Reactions: FutureHanger
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
There is some courage involved, but, at least in my case, the words depression from loss, desperation, and total defeat actually come to mind