• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I hate when people say stuff like this.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, FadedMemory, Samuel and 9 others
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
*See title*
*Enter thread*

Phew.

• Yay!
Reactions: kvheeo, GenesAndEnvironment, Broken Chimera and 17 others
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
When I was younger a classic line was "it's just hormones and puberty"

Reactions: EuroMan, Luke, Vvoiid and 3 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Suicide is the question. The answer is yes.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Broken Chimera, FadedMemory and 16 others
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
I was at a funeral yesterday of a guy who CTB
This was one of the many things i heard people say :(
The things pro-lifers will say... a hotline worker once told me:

"Do you think suicide is an option? In fact, suicide is not an option, but I wanted to hear your thoughts about this."

Nonsense. I wrote about him in my note.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, EuroMan, Luke and 4 others
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
This is simple. You either fit into category 1 or category 2.

1. If suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, then suicide is not the answer to your problems.

2. If suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem, then suicide is the answer to your problems.

Let's look at my case. I was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. It is a permanent problem that is not reversible. I also have chronic pancreatitis that causes severe constant pain. Chronic pancreatitis is a permanent problem that is not treatable. Anyone who would put me into category 1 would be an idiot. Unfortunately, every psychologist I have ever had has put me in category 1. I guess I am smarter than they are lol.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, mattwitt, frank630 and 13 others
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Honestly, it doesn't bother me anymore when people say this because it's so easy to discount them as unaware. That statement is so wrong that I don't even find it challenging. What they are actually saying (imho) is 'suicide is not the answer to my problems.' And if they say that, I think that's great for them, and then I stop listening.

Reactions: frank630, EuroMan, azeton and 7 others
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018

1. If suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, then suicide is not the answer to your problems.

2. If suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem, then suicide is the answer to your problems.

Let's look at my case. I was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. It is a permanent problem that is not reversible. I also have chronic pancreatitis that causes severe constant pain. Chronic pancreatitis is a permanent problem that is not treatable. Anyone who would put me into category 1 would be an idiot. Unfortunately, every psychologist I have ever had has put me in category 1. I guess I am smarter than they are lol.

Doctors don't know shit. Or just don't care. Or just fake and do their protocol and wash their hands. They care for money, this for sure.

Reactions: EuroMan, Luke, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

*See title*
*Enter thread*

Phew.
Damn right Mort.

-------------

I dislike every comment who encourage to living in general, tips of any kind.

Apart of it, I'm enduring a lot of toxicity in real life and I deeply wished the title was fake. Don't give me those scares:ohh:

Reactions: EuroMan, shattered dreams, Luke and 1 other person
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Honestly, it doesn't bother me anymore when people say this because it's so easy to discount them as unaware. That statement is so wrong that I don't even find it challenging. What they are actually saying (imho) is 'suicide is not the answer to my problems.' And if they say that, I think that's great for them, and then I stop listening.
I agree with you.
Using shattered dreams category (something) sorry i can't think of the word.
This guy most definitely fitted into category 2
The people who were saying these things were well aware of this guys problems.
I guess that's what made me so mad.

Reactions: mattwitt, EuroMan, shattered dreams and 1 other person
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
If you argue you could get locked up in prison to show you that life was really very jolly and thoroughly worth living.

Reactions: frank630, Darkdreamer001, shattered dreams and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is a really frustrating thing to hear. I don't talk about suicide outside of this site, so I seldom hear this kind of nonsense, thankfully.

That said, of course it is not an answer. Problems aren't questions, so why would suicide be an answer? Personally, I am not looking for answers. I am looking for a solution, and yes, killing myself is a solution. It solves everything. If I don't exist, my problems also cease to exist. The fact people struggle to understand this is just baffling, but then again it is not like they want to understand.

Reactions: mattwitt, frank630, Kira and 8 others
T

Tiburcio

It is a really frustrating thing to hear. I don't talk about suicide outside of this site, so I seldom hear this kind of nonsense, thankfully.

That said, of course it is not an answer. Problems aren't questions, so why would suicide be an answer? Personally, I am not looking for answers. I am looking for a solution, and yes, killing myself is a solution. It solves everything. If I don't exist, my problems also cease to exist. The fact people struggle to understand this is just baffling, but then again it is not like they want to understand.
I would add this post to favourites if I could.

Reactions: frank630, Empty Smile, shattered dreams and 3 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018

i say that first part all the time. mine is a permanent problem so when i say that to people who think they are smart asses and know everything, its great to shut them up and make them look stupid.

People are so ignorant on this subject it really p***es me off.

Reactions: Soon4me, shattered dreams, frank630 and 1 other person