FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm always disgusted by how we exist in such a suicide prevention society, it's just wrong to me how suicide is seen as something to prevent when in it should only ever be accepted. Because if one wants to cease existing on their own terms then that is always very valid, we never asked for this existence so we should be able to peacefully free ourselves from it at any time we wish to.

Any kind of suicide prevention is just prolonging suffering, what would be compassionate is to support the wish to die, instead of insensitive pro-lifers trying to push the idea that others should continue suffering suicide should only become more accessible instead.

Those who believe that suicide is something to be prevented in the first place really are so delusional to me, and I see cruelty in suicide prevention as suicide is the way to escape from all future harms in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. Existence was never something desirable in the first place, existence itself is the true problem which is why I cannot stand those who want to stop people from leaving on their own terms, those people just cause more suffering. In my case suicide feels like a logical solution to escape from the cruelty and futility of existing, I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to decay and deteriorate from age.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: forced2live, myusername890, ijustwishtodie and 10 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
It's always inspiring to read through your posts. They're really well written and I love how you point at something directly

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
"Suicide is never something to prevent" is so completely delusional and ridiculous.
Im convinced this is an ai spam account lol
Found a pro-lifer.

Regarding the OP - I'd say, one counter-argument could be those people who use suicide for attention seeking.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie, bloodystarzklt and 1 other person
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
"Suicide is never something to prevent" is so completely delusional and ridiculous lol
What are you hoping to achieve by commenting this other than getting derided in mockery

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, bloodystarzklt, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
What about someone who was convinced they were going to heaven or something (not necessarily a rare belief among suicidal people) and they wouldn't kill themselves if they believed otherwise? Obviously you would consider such a belief delusional. Would it be wrong to try and dissuade them?

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
What about someone who was convinced they were going to heaven or something (not necessarily a rare belief among suicidal people) and they wouldn't kill themselves if they believed otherwise? Obviously you would consider such a belief delusional. Would it be wrong to try and dissuade them?
Living one's life being aware of one's mortality seems rather delusional to me, too.

Reactions: bloodystarzklt
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I am not allowed to give my opinion so I will simply say nothing else.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: quietwater, betternever2havbeen and Adûnâi
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
We need to protect children from suicide though . Adults it's their decision

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, bed and Hardcore_Henry
S

steve021

Jan 13, 2024
If it happens impulsively, it is good that there are prevention companies that try to prevent people from doing it. But if it has been well thought out and someone really supports their choice, then it is not a good idea to stop them from making it. Suicide is a free right imo

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
A bit off topic, but I swear that I saw this exact same post a while ago (either that, or I need to start eating more almonds).

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
A bit off topic, but I swear that I saw this exact same post a while ago (either that, or I need to start eating more almonds).
Probably this one lmao? If FuneralCry is a bot, I wouldn't mind it #BotRights

• Yay!
Reactions: Sylveon
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Probably this one lmao? If FuneralCry is a bot, I wouldn't mind it #BotRights
Considering how many times I've failed CAPTCHA tests, I wouldn't mind some bot rights either. :')
And yeah, I guess that was the one.

• Love
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Exactly. They treat all suicide cases as irrational but what's irrational about wanting to permanently cause cessation to all suffering? If one were to go with the idea that death is permanent non existence and then conclude that it's impossible to suffer whilst being dead (which it is) and if one wants to end their suffering which they can't do through recovery, then wanting death is rational

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Adûnâi