• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_finaza

_finaza

Feb 23, 2024
i honestly just think i will end it all. i just want to put a shotgun through my mouth and just shoot. death sounds so comforting it just hurts once and you never have to feel pain again. that's what doctors say about shots or piercers about piercing, it hurts once and that's it, but it's just a lie because it hurts multiple times if you do it again, and you have to. with death it's just one time and that's it. no more pain. no more suffering. yes if you kill yourself you will be in excruciating pain but for a little bit and that just brings me so much comfort. i keep telling my therapist that i want to kill myself but then i say "but I won't it's too hard" and it's not. it's really easy if you do it right. they just never understand what i want to say

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Return2themoonlight and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be such a relief to have access to that method, I understand why you'd find comfort in it, in my case the thought of not-existing for all eternity certainly is the only thing that's close to a comfort, it comforts me to think of the permanent end to all suffering. But anyway, best wishes.

Reactions: Return2themoonlight, _finaza and Alfwynn
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
I also only get any comfort from thinking about and planning my suicide. My life is unbearable emotionally and now also I have so many problems and fears. Suicide is the only option I think.