• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
To much of people here that want to suicide has been abused when they was childs.

What happens when they try to go recovery at psychiatrist? The psychiatrist is legally responsible for the suicide of his patient.

So, what do family after someone that is on recovery suicide? Sue the psychiatrist for responsibility.

That means that the family takes money, and not a few. Death indemnity is to much money.

So, your parents only needs to push you into suicide to take money. Even if they even aren't the cause, as less they care of you, more profit and rentable is for them your death.

The worts tragedy is not suicide. It that abusive parents earn money for destroying our life.

Going to recovery means you family has an incentive to make you to suicide.

It's like signing a life insurance for your parents, even you want it or not.

This world is hell.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Still won't cover the costs of raising the child. Unless one accounts for the perpetrator's sadistic pleasure of the abuse?

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
@Adûnâi

No one has child thinking in that plan. Almost I hope no one of the trash of abusive parents is smart enough.

But they had to pay, remember that they must cover your cost, is not free will thing.

Can be nice to them, take some costs in return and make sure you don't cost more.

And not ever the parents who abused you, are who take care of you all your childhood.