FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see suicide as always being very rational as it's the way to prevent all future unnecessary suffering. It terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, in fact to me existence is something very harmful and disturbing, as after all, all through chance one can end up suffering way more extremely. So therefore I will always see it as preferable to cease existing on my own terms as I don't see any kind of suffering as desirable and this world is filled with suffering.

Only the existing are capable of suffering anyway, not the dead, instead they are just eternally unaware, no matter what I'll always see it as preferable to die. But I often see people going on about suicide needing a reason but I see existence itself as enough of a reason to wish for suicide. To me having the ability to exist will always be very burdensome and undesirable and in my case death would solve everything.

I could never see a point to slowly decaying from age in this futile existence just to be tortured by very old age, as well as being harmful existence is completely unnecessary in the first place and just creates problems there was never a need for.
If there was no existence at all, nobody would be able to mourn for the absence of it yet existence causes so much harm and cruelty so senselessly. But it's just so absurd how wanting to die is viewed as something so wrong when in reality it's all that makes sense to me. Eternal nothingness is all that's ideal, I just never understand people who act like suicide is a terrible thing when ultimately all that's bad is as result of existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: these_days9, Gonnerr, 4am and 10 others

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
It's curious how pro-life people say that not wanting to continue living is something always irrational, but one of the things they base their desire to live on is a primitive instinct in their brains, as if it were an infallible and totally rational compass. I think that instead of arrogantly deciding what is 'best' for someone else, everyone should respect each other's wishes, whether to continue living or not. Since no human is free from irrationality and fallacies in its thought process.

Also because currently there is no way to communicate 100% to another person what you experience, no matter what words you use. No one should have the right to force a person to continue living for years if the person does not consider their own life tolerable, since only the person who experiences it firsthand is the only one who really knows what it is like to endure each day. But anti-choice people believe they are superior to the human condition and believe that they see reality 100% objectively and therefore according to them they should be the ones controlling someone else's life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Finalnight, Forever Sleep and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I see suicide as always being very rational as it's the way to prevent all future unnecessary suffering. It terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, in fact to me existence is something very harmful and disturbing, as after all, all through chance one can end up suffering way more extremely. So therefore I will always see it as preferable to cease existing on my own terms as I don't see any kind of suffering as desirable and this world is filled with suffering.

Only the existing are capable of suffering anyway, not the dead, instead they are just eternally unaware, no matter what I'll always see it as preferable to die. But I often see people going on about suicide needing a reason but I see existence itself as enough of a reason to wish for suicide. To me having the ability to exist will always be very burdensome and undesirable and in my case death would solve everything.

I could never see a point to slowly decaying from age in this futile existence just to be tortured by very old age, as well as being harmful existence is completely unnecessary in the first place and just creates problems there was never a need for.
If there was no existence at all, nobody would be able to mourn for the absence of it yet existence causes so much harm and cruelty so senselessly. But it's just so absurd how wanting to die is viewed as something so wrong when in reality it's all that makes sense to me. Eternal nothingness is all that's ideal, I just never understand people who act like suicide is a terrible thing when ultimately all that's bad is as result of existence.
Touché to all of this

IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
I agree, it's a very rational decision. If something is causing you to suffer, has done so for some time, and is likely to do so in the future, it is logical to stop doing that thing.

The only time it can make sense to continue with something that causes suffering is if there's a purpose to it. For example, continuing a job that is stressful because you need the money. But, in my opinion, life is meaningless so this argument doesn't apply.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
It completely baffles me that so many people in the world believe that everyone should suffer and be happy about it just because we're alive, and that apparently makes the constant suffering okay.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
That's what im thinking , you can get very sick and spend your last years suffering with the care of a sadistic nurse , could happen , have happen here.

I watched it on the news lately , family hided a camera to witness a crazy nurse not taking care of a very unhealty patient , even hitting the patient.

Better be safe than sorry , after 50 , its a good bet to ctb or asking for assisted suicide before things go wild.

Personally at 43 , my goal is to go way before 50 to avoid future misery , its a good bet. I had a very good time between 20 and 40, im good to go.

Last edited: