• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
All my life I have wanted to CTB. It is always an option for me. Currently, I do not really know when I will do it. It is always on my mind, but I do not take practical steps toward achieving it except planning and research.
I'm so lost between wanting to end it and wanting to live. It's hard. My circumstances are very difficult and difficult to fix. I should give up at this point. Any hopes are false at this point. I'm very distracted, I want to die but I don't want to shock those close to me, I have some hopes but I know they are false, hope is toxic. I am so distracted and lost that I want to CTB even if this is not the right decision in my situation (hypothetically) just to get rid of this conflict, i want to turn off my mind and thinking. I am very, very tired.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Circles and Hunterer
Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
It's the same for me. I've been doing research and planning, but I don't know when I'll put it into practice. I know that when the day comes, it will be difficult, and I'll probably regret it at the time I'm committing the act, because I'll feel some level of agonizing pain, but even so, the idea of ctb comforts me in a way, because when things are difficult, I can try to put it into practice, but only at the right time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering, existence really is too cruel. But anyway best wishes.