terminalending

terminalending

Student
Feb 18, 2023
What can I do? I feel like every route to suicide that I find has some type of obstacle I can't pass. It's making me feel both hopeless and panicy, because I feel traped. I hate being out of control, and when I seem to not be able to be in control of my death, I get panicking and stressed. It's taking a toll on me, both physically and mentally. I want to die both to chronic (lung) problems as well as mental problems. But I have just been feeling so hopeless lately.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, toofargone6969, antihuman. and 15 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It is so difficult in our society to take the exit when life becomes not worth living any more. I can feel with you. Unfortunately I cannot recommend any other methods than the ones being discussed here all the time. I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: terminalending
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how suicide is this difficult, I also feel trapped here, it's such a horrible world we exist in where there are so many risks and complications involved in trying to die, as humans we deserve the option to just exit existence in peace and it's so cruel how we are denied that. The problem just lies in the fact that other people wish to make us prisoners to this existence until we die anyway, just the fact that suicide isn't accepted as a valid option shows that in this world there's certainly a lack of compassion towards the suffering experienced. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: antihuman., rosalynIris and terminalending
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023
In order to reach peace, you have to experience some pain. It's just the way it is. If it's easy, many who are alive now would be dead.

terminalending

terminalending

Student
Feb 18, 2023
In order to reach peace, you have to experience some pain. It's just the way it is. If it's easy, many who are alive now would be dead.
Unfortunately I wasn't made for this. I am a coward and I chose the easy way out because I don't want to suffer any more. At some point it has to be put to a stop.

A

AsleepPreference160

Apr 18, 2023
I can definitely relate. Your original post worded perfectly how I feel about suicide.