• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Life is basically meaningless and without purpose. Everything is time limited and everything will die. If there is any meaning, the meaning is limited in time. Maybe life has some meaning to its creator if there is one. Life is about suffering. Suffering is inevitable. The suffering can occur at any time and then disappear, then the suffering surprises us again. Happiness is a momentary freedom from pain. Life is about preventing and postponing the inevitable death.

The average life expectancy in the 18th century was roughly thirty years. Today´s average life expectancy (over eighty years in many countries) is too high. The human body doesn´t last that long. No one can avoid the ailments of age. The society wants humans to live as long as possible regardless of our state of health and circumstances. The society wants people to die of natural causes. You can become famous if you become the world´s oldest person. Then you can have the honor of ending up in the Guinness Book Of Records.

I have poor health. I have chronic disease (non lethal) and chronic pain. The older I get the more problems and diseases will arise. The older I get the more broken my body becomes. The older I get the more suffering. I can´t wait out a death from old age or age related disease - and I don´t want that either. I don´t want to be old and disabled. I want to live and die with dignity. If I should know that I will die tomorrow or next week, I don´t have a problem. But the most likely is that I will live another thirty to forty years due to the average life expectancy. That will be too long to wait out death. Why should I be forced into this long and pointless suffering? Why postpone the inevitable death when life is completed? It seems that I have to kill myself due to the high average life expectancy.

Life expectancy Average lifespan europe

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I've got another 30/40 years left then I'm hoping my smoking habit will knock a few years off aswell on average is decreases life expectancy by 13 years but I dont think I'll make it that far in life tbh. I kept thinking today about things I've been worrying about or issues that may come up in the near future and just thought ah fuck it, it wont matter when I'm dead.

The men in my family die young but I have a grandparent still going in their early 80s. They're getting frailer but still quite healthy so does not bode well for me

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long, I really wish we existed in a society where we can have the option to just die peacefully, it'd be such a relief as I see nothing desirable about this futile process of slowly dying. I'd always prefer the peace of an eternal dreamless sleep to suffering for decades just to die anyway, existence is very pointless and meaningless to me.

I'd see it as something positive to allow people an peaceful exit as it's the prevention of unnecessary suffering, nobody should be forced to suffer in this existence.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Future life expectancy will increase in 35 countries with a probability at least 65 percent for women and 85 percent for men. (National Library of Medicine).

Using mathematical models, two academics predict generations currently moving into advanced age have a substantial likelihood of pushing the age record back. Without offering up a hard number, the analysis predicts a dramatic increase in longevity in the coming decades means people could live 120 years and beyond. Humans will break the longevity record and live past 122 years, study says. (Popular Mechanics).

So it will only get worse for people who don´t want to grow old. Modern medicine prolongs human life. Most people will die after long illness in palliative care after being plagued by sickness and ailments for years. If one can´t die with the help of doctor, self-euthanasia is the only solution with any method available.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
It sounds strange that euthanasia is not allowed in most countries. Arguments like everyone will choose to die, no one will be left to work, don't make sense. There are many places where people have 6 or more children. They are more than enough to replenish the population who voluntarily leave. Prolife people are better employees. They have positive attitude and better performance under harsh conditions. It make sense to assist those who want to die to make room for prolife people.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Future life expectancy will increase in 35 countries with a probability at least 65 percent for women and 85 percent for men. (National Library of Medicine).

Using mathematical models, two academics predict generations currently moving into advanced age have a substantial likelihood of pushing the age record back. Without offering up a hard number, the analysis predicts a dramatic increase in longevity in the coming decades means people could live 120 years and beyond. Humans will break the longevity record and live past 122 years, study says. (Popular Mechanics).

So it will only get worse for people who don´t want to grow old. Modern medicine prolongs human life. Most people will die after long illness in palliative care after being plagued by sickness and ailments for years. If one can´t die with the help of doctor, self-euthanasia is the only solution with any method available.
This world is just a torture dungeon . Imagine torturing someone for 40 years in a nursing home them begging for someone to kill them and nobody helping them to die. The only difference is Junko Furuta was tortured only 44 days . imagine 40 years as they keep people alive longer but just being older more decayed.
resident " i'm in constant unbearable pain someone help me die!"
nurse: "We can't do that if you keep saying that you will be restrained. life is a gift be grateful you are alive instead of the alternative "
Resident :" but we all will die anyway . Death is not an alternative but a looming inevitability. life is hell and you are evil"

Last edited:
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Almost all of the great increase in life expectancy from past times is due to the radical reduction in infant mortality which raises the average. If you were 40 years old in the USA in 1776 you had about the same number of years to live as you do now.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy