• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

123monday123

Nov 21, 2018
Hi,
at first I have to say that I am sorry because my english isnt that good.
I am planning to kill myself by jumping from a high building (15 stories), but I am afraid of the pain while hitting the ground. Is there any chance I can jump without having pain at the end? Are there any drugs without prescription I can take to pass out before jumping (or falling then) or to eliminate then pain? Is there any trick I can use to make sure I land with the head first and not to twist while falling? I am open for really any suggestions to make it easier for me to jump.
Thanks a lot

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, worldexploder, Otto and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Well, if done right, you won't feel pain, only emptiness. The higher you can fall increases your chance for sudden death upon impact.

I'm not sure if 15 stories is high enough, as I don't keep track of jumping since I am afraid of heights(not actually afraid of heights, just the fear of falling).

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Letting Go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
blindstatue

blindstatue

Nov 16, 2018
15 stories is a lot. I don't think you would feel anything when touching the ground. Just instant blackout. The hardest thing is getting the motivation to jump.

Reactions: rashovky, Lifeisatrap, Otto and 3 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
15 stories is high enough and should do it. drugs might not be good idea since you want to make sure you don't land feet first

Reactions: grandeur.egg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
avec de l'alcool ça ne va pas aider plus facilement à sauter?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think 15 stories might just be sufficient provided you land on something hard (asphalt, concrete). I don't know how high each floor is but I'm assuming each floor is at least 10 feet in height. As for landing on your head, I'm not really sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Check #66 in

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...to-crunch-the-numbers.5383/page-2#post-136418

I would want a higher speed. If you're lucky, pain will be very brief. You really want to avoid landing on your feet at almost all costs. head first seems good, but is it really doable especially from a great height ? Panic may set in, the body is designed for survival. Head first is likely not the most important unless you fall/jump from a low altitude.

Sedatives may help you overcome fear. Alcohol could work up to a point. But you don't want it to mess up your fall. As for pain, only opiates, maybe ketamine or similar drugs that are not over the counter at most places would be effective.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
15 storeys should be around 150 feet. I personally wouldn't jump from a place that low because I was a guarenteed instant death. But an instant death at 150 feet is possible if not probable - especially if you land on your head. 150 feet still leaves the possibility of you being alive and in pain before you die - especially if you accidentally land on your legs. You won't hit the pavement at the speed you would if you jumped at 500 feet for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap