MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I mainly want to die due to chronic health issues. Anyone else in the same predicament?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vivir_O_No, shinigami_1992, Cinnamorolls and 6 others
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Same here. Chronic health issue is causing all round destruction to my life. I am not able to do any great work. If I am healthy, I won't think of ctb. But my health issue is not fatal. Wish I had a fatal issue that could end life in 1-2 years

• Hugs
Reactions: Vivir_O_No, lizzywizzy09, n0exit and 1 other person
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I mainly want to die due to chronic health issues. Anyone else in the same predicament?
Yup. Chronic mental health issues + chronic physical health issues (ME/CFS). Hell of a cocktail !

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, Hotsackage, n0exit and 1 other person
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
I'm never going the live the life I want with my health issues and it's not fatal, it's just unfortunate. Quality of life has been shattered and I'm so lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, lizzywizzy09, illAF and 2 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I can relate to all of you here

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, illAF and n0exit
n0exit

n0exit

Jan 19, 2024
I can relate so, so much. Chronic physical illnesses + chronic mental illnesses + being a recovering addict (so now, there's never any relief from the physical pain I'm in) = a really horrible mix. My quality of life has been steadily going downhill and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. I already couldn't take it 5 years ago, so... honestly, if money wasn't an issue, I would not still be here.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
God... It is hard to read all of you. But at the same time, I am "glad" to see I am not alone struggling with chronic mental AND physical health issues.. Sorry if that sounds rude. Hope you understand what i am trying to express here.
Well, we're not alone. Or, are we ?
Sending you all big hugs <3

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
We r not alone, struggling with physical issue and noticing how badly it is affecting my mentality. I just want to end it before i will became someone totally else that i used to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF and lizzywizzy09
femboyy

femboyy

Dec 26, 2023
me, i am tired of constantly being in pain and being exhausted

• Hugs
Reactions: shinigami_1992 and illAF
C

cansadotiredofthis

Feb 5, 2024
I'm never going the live the life I want with my health issues and it's not fatal, it's just unfortunate. Quality of life has been shattered and I'm so lonely.
I can relate to you. Due to my condition I've lost my marriage, my friends, dignity… and there's nothing that I can change to have a future with dignity. I am a burden to the people around me. It hurts!

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF
S

shinigami_1992

Jun 16, 2024
Me. Chronic pain, severe physical disability(which as I get older, is harder to mask, harder to live with). NHS did nothing to help me when they had window where outcomes could have been different. Mental issues started due to untreated condition, untreated pain. NHS failed to diagnose pain, severity of condition and ADHD.

I also been victim of financial, sexual and physical abuse, physical exploitation(modern slavery/unpaid labour) and human trafficking. Got none justice, no compensation. Currently I am left in non functional state. Criminals walk free and carry on harming others.

I am ruined. I want to die. There is no way to carry on without health and without money and fraudsters took so much, I can't carry on.

W

wasted_years

Feb 13, 2024
Chronic mental illness, and, I don't know if this qualifies, but a botched circumcision at childhood. I will never be able to have sex because of this and masturbation is 9 times out of 10 painful instead of pleasurable and when its that rare pleasure I bet it's nothing like what normal people experience because it's just so meh. It's fucking killing me inside that I had so much stolen from me, and all for what, stone age jewish traditions?

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic