Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I've never reached any of my dreams but I wish I could get some illness and spend my last few months in hospital laying in bed all day and eating not having to worry about the future knowing I am going to die peacefully soon. I know there are people going through this right now so I feel bad for dreaming about it but I wish I could swap places with them. I feel so tired. I feel so bad gosh It just hurts everyday when I wake up, so much sadness engulfs me in the morning

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Morgengrauen, firepunch and 3 others
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
My grandfather died a few months ago.

It felt horrible for me to think but I was jealous. He was fighting death to be with us, however... Everyone understood he had to go and everyone gave him permission to give up.

I wish I had permission to give up. To stop worrying about tomorrow, about what will happen if I don't ctb shortly and about what will happen if I ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DT2007, Morgengrauen and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable wishing for that, I see those people who know that they will soon be free as being fortunate as they know that soon they will be incapable of suffering. And I also see them as fortunate as it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, at least to me it is.