• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EcoFrost

Mar 11, 2024
what kind of accidents can be disguised as suicide?

D

Dopamine_Junkie44

Nov 12, 2023
Do you mean: what kind of suicide can be disguised as accident? If so: I'd like to repeat that question.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Drug overdose seems to be the most common way to kill yourself unintentionally so if you do it right then people might not see it as a suicide. These could be extremely painful depending on the drug though we don't know.

I once suggested walking into high-speed traffic or a train while wearing a virtual reality headset. This method is also quite painful but at least people will only think you were dumb and not suicidal. I guess this could apply to any method that is potentially lethal and newsworthy like the tide pod challenge. As an added bonus, the company that created whatever thing you used to die a stupid death might get sued and be forced to pay some kind of settlement if you've covered your suicidal tracks enough.

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
Final Destination has a lot of applicable scenarios...

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
More than 100,000 people died of accidental drug overdoses in the US in 2023

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
- Lifting weights alone at home (lying down) and letting them fall on your neck and strangle you. Obviously a slow and painful death but exercise at home is very common and most people don't use a spotter due to overconfidence or complacency. Saw a video of a guy who died this way, he rolled the weights the wrong way and it landed on his neck and strangled him on livestream. Also had narrow misses of people who almost died this way when they didn't have a spotter, the gym was almost empty, and the other patrons were in the bathroom, occupied, etc.

- Walking into traffic while distracted texting/being on the phone, or "making a mistake" while cycling. I don't recommend this because it's bringing someone else into your suicide, but it's a pretty plausible scenario because these days fuckers are always on their damn phone. Just make sure to not make it seem obvious you're targeting any vehicle, try to play up a look of shock or surprise if possible.

- Drug overdose, as mentioned, however this will probably be suspicious if you aren't already a regular user and depending on your network, it could be hard to locate a dealer.

- Doing electrical work at home without turning off the power. Quite a few people die annually from not trusting an electrician but being too much of an amateur to do the work themselves. In a similar vein, "accidentally" having a failure with a car jack while working underneath a car.

- "Accidentally" starting a house fire (letting a cigarette or candle fall, etc.) while heavily imbibed from drinking, sleeping pills, or drug use, possibly asleep at the time. Hell, a house caught fire a couple of blocks away just because they never cleaned out the lint trap.

- What I call "TikTok deaths," though they've long preceded the service and are just generally associated with risk-taking lifestyles. Countless people have died by hiking or skiing in off-limits areas, so why not make it work for you? Accidentally take that extra step back off of a steep cliff while trying to get a good selfie, or stand on a precarious cliffside boulder for the 'gram, find some malfunction with your SCUBA gear while diving in a restricted area, pull your parachute a little too late while BASE jumping. Unfortunately you might traumatize some onlookers or just paralyze yourself so make sure you run your calculations.

- Decide on a career change and get to work in any kind of factory that uses heavy machinery you can get too complacent around. Works best if you live in China, Russia, or India.

Note that none of these are guaranteed, painless, or instantaneous methods, and they weren't intended to be while I make the suggestion... Simply deaths I've seen or heard about that could be replicated on purpose and look like an accident.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Need to be no trace of suicidal thoughts etc, no recent history of depression and no links to places like SS.

A finding of misadventure, undetermined or accident is easy than we think.

I think the method its self is not the only factor. Even shooting yourself in the head can be ruled an accident in the right context.

I'd be interested to know how many people intentionally kill themselves during sex games to make it look accidental.. how many people 'accidentally' hit beams driving at 90mph etc.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Even shooting yourself in the head can be ruled an accident in the right context.
Yep, believe it or not I've seen multiple videos of guys fucking around with a gun they just bought, showing it to their friends, and accidentally shooting themselves in the head. Obviously I wouldn't recommend anyone traumatize their friends this way but it happens A LOT more than you would think.

I would avoid "cleaning your gun" accidents though, that is pretty much just a meme.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
If there is no suspicious setup or abnormal toxicology report, most methods can be accidental or undetermined. Notes and supporting evidence point to a suicide.

Drugs & Alcohol OD
Drowning
Gas Malfunction
Autoerotic Asphyxiation
Refeeding Syndrome
Choking wt Food or Item