• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what suicide could never be bad, I despise those who try to force the view that suicide is something so terrible when in reality all suffering is a result of existence and without having the ability to exist one cannot suffer at all.

I envy those who manage to cease existing on their own terms, they are the true fortunate ones to me, existence itself is the problem rather than suicide and it's beyond disgusting how there's no acceptance towards suicide even know it's the one escape from the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human. In my case I only wish for non-existence, I'd always prefer to be permanently unconcious than to suffer for decades on end in this existence that was always so unnecessary in the first place just to die in agony from old age.

There's no point to existing, more than anything I wish I never existed in the first place. Existence is what is terrible and ceasing to exist could never be that as there are no disadvantages to peacefully not existing. Death truly is the only relief in an existence so futile and hellish with endless potential for torment and cruelty. I find it absolutely unnacceptable how suicide isn't accepted as a valid personal choice as not everyone wishes for something so undesirable as existence.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
there truly no point in existing at all. Its a hellish prison we are trapped in where there is no limit to the agony and torment we can feel

Reactions: 4am
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I see your point. From my point of view, im totally rational about the idea of assistance in dying and my plan is to cease before my disease renders me incapable of acting out my plan. Death does not frighten me because I see it as a conclusion to every life. Sooner or later, we all die in one way or another. What does scare me is the dying process and the health care crisis in the UK.As a society, we hide death and fear it so when it arrives so many people are scared. I read of a 93 Year old man who was desperate to stay alive and was undergoing grewsome medical interventions to stay alive for a few Months more. But without sounding judgemental, why would someone who has lived long want to do this knowing that death must be just around the corner?. I know from your posts that you suffer greatly and Im sorry to hear this.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09