• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Ceasing to exist solves everything as it removes the true cause of all problems in the first place which is existence itself. I don't understand those who act like suicide is such a bad thing as it's the end of all suffering, suicide is simply the way to take control over the inevitable, preventing all future suffering which was all futile and unnecessary in the first place.

Ceasing to exist could never be bad as there are no disadvantages to not existing, nobody can suffer from an eternal and dreamless sleep, I don't get how many act like voluntary death is the worst thing ever despite the fact that there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get yet nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer, instead they are simply at peace.

I personally find so much comfort in the thought of permanently not existing which is why I find it really cruel and also absurd when people force the view that suicide is something bad. No, all that is bad is as result of existence and without it one cannot suffer which is all I see as ideal.

I despise existence and how evil it is, it's beyond tragic how existence has caused endless amounts of harm all throughout history, in fact I find it a horrific tragedy how the abomination that is life even exists at all. Why do they continue to act like voluntary death is so bad when really existence is the problem, suicide is the release from all that is bad, for me a peaceful suicide would be a beautiful release from the evil that is existence, it'd solve everything bringing peace from the futile and torturous burden that is human existence.

Last edited:
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Edit
i just asked why she is still here, i don't want to incite her to do ctb or for her to think i am criticizing her. maybe i expressed myself more. i just wanted to know.
Ironically that's what I lot of users here have done in the threads of.
Hiding beneath the guise.