A

Action

Oct 18, 2023
I wish i were assigned a 'suicide coach' who can help me navigate this website, sort out the heightened anxiety, confusion and panic that comes with suicidal distressed brain needing to make decisions alone. Can anyone relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, theEndCH, Anxieyote and 2 others
tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
i can try and explain what i can here on this post about this website.
there are different catorgories within the website where you can post things relating to that catorgory,

suicide discussion for talking about SI and things that may contribute to that feeling, along with people's stories and discussion about the topic as a whole

recovery where you can ask for help if you so wish, this website isnt to encourage death but to respect the decision to ctb, granted that's what the person truly wants. don't be afraid to ask for actual help here.

and off topic where you can post anything not having to do with the other two topics.

everyone has the option to react or reply to ur post and view them and you can also find resources and info regarding different ctb methods in the suicide discussion catorgory, most of which are painless. you may even find methods that can work in conjuction to ur circumstances. these resources are given so that if you do decide to ctb, it can be not as painful in ur last moments, peaceful even. you may even post a question regarding what method people think may be best for ur situation.

if you are looking for an actual suicide coach im afraid you may not get one here without guidelines being broken. then again im unsure of how common it actually is. like i said, most of us do not encourage the act, but respect it as a right.

i hope you are able to find what you're looking for here though. and to offer sentiment i do know the feeling of being almost scared to make decisions on ur own. this place really does give you a sense of community though.

sending love <3

• Informative
Reactions: Action, Anemoia, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
I wish i were assigned a 'suicide coach' who can help me navigate this website, sort out the heightened anxiety, confusion and panic that comes with suicidal distressed brain needing to make decisions alone. Can anyone relate?
Yes. Once, I got on BetterHealth and tried to tell a therapist that I just wanted someone to be with me on my suicide journey so I wouldn't have to be alone. She said she didn't think she was equipped to help me and that I should look for a different therapist. (I have a great therapist now. The point is just that--yes--I can relate.)

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That is against the rules of the site. It would be highly unethical and against the law in some places. Suicide is very lonely.

Last edited:
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
"suicide coach" would just draw creeps, people who fetishize this and predatory people. suicide is better done alone and with time you can learn all about this site and how to research for things. don't rush it and give it time.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Myforevercharlie
J

jackrussell

Oct 30, 2023
yes, i wish someone could help me figure out how to painlessly end my life. i was i could join a cult and we would end our lives together.