• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
A lot of people died just throwing themselves in front of train, however I'd prefer just laying my neck on a track. The trains in my country have those guards in front of wheels, but they're also not as fast as in other places (maybe 70 km/h?) so maybe I could wait for the locomotive to pass and get under one of those wagons while it's still moving?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Even at 70 km/hr you'd need to be really fast to get your head in at an efficient moment and I'm afraid you'd wind up alive but with your arms ripped off or something. I wouldn't want you do do anything that would make your life more difficult. x

Last edited:
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
A lot of people died just throwing themselves in front of train, however I'd prefer just laying my neck on a track. The trains in my country have those guards in front of wheels, but they're also not as fast as in other places (maybe 70 km/h?) so maybe I could wait for the locomotive to pass and get under one of those wagons while it's still moving?

Fun fact, I worked with a guy to drove trains in Canada. He has somebody throw themselves on the track when he was driving, and they lose their life in a VERY gruesome manner. It messed him up pretty bad mentally, made him lose his job, and now he has a very negative view on the public people as a whole. I would never recommend anybody use a train for their method, as you are effectively forcing the driver to kill you, and leaving your murder on their mind. There are plenty of ways to lose your head that doesn't involve making somebody else remove it for you.

Reactions: ThreeJack