• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Anyone have any thoughts on what dying of hypoxia may feel like? Planning on using the SN method.

• Aww..
Reactions: crxssedho3
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
headache, fatigue, dizzyness, shortness of breath and nausea

those are probably the most universal ones

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, jar-baby, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
I think you'll vomit before you pass out. Of course you'll notice that. I have enough SN at home, but I hate puking! That's why I decided on a different method! I recommend you read the thread with SN suicide experiences:

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Aim
D

Deleted member 65988

If you are even thinking about this method then getting the meds in place first including some kind of sedative is key in my opinion because it could help bypass all the symptoms of SN, even the more uncomfortable like tachycardia or nausea.

It's my method since I have nothing better to get access to.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and Aim
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Check out the post I made about the SN podcasts directly from the author of the pph

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Unknown21 and 2 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
do you have a supplier for SN?
No I'm sorry! Trying my self.
If you are even thinking about this method then getting the meds in place first including some kind of sedative is key in my opinion because it could help bypass all the symptoms of SN, even the more uncomfortable like tachycardia or nausea.

It's my method since I have nothing better to get access to.
I have the meds, except the most important. The benzoes and the SN. If anyone have any recommendable sources for this then that would be great. ❤️ I live in Europe.
headache, fatigue, dizzyness, shortness of breath and nausea

those are probably the most universal on

This is how I am feeling right now, actually except the nausea. 🙈But thanks. It would probably be how it is now. Then for me. Just times 10. Before you pass out then. Yiiikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes and johnwatterson
D

Deleted member 65988

I have the meds, except the most important. The benzoes and the SN. If anyone have any recommendable sources for this then that would be great. ❤️ I live in Europe.
Unfortunately can't help since I'm not in Europe.
This is how I am feeling right now, actually except the nausea. 🙈But thanks. It would probably be how it is now. Then for me. Just times 10. Before you pass out then. Yiiikes.
For what it's worth, if you can get meds that'll numb and sedate you when I don't see how it wouldn't work even if those symptoms are somewhat uncomfortable.

Do you experience those symptoms daily already?

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

For what it's worth, if you can get meds that'll numb and sedate you when I don't see how it wouldn't work even if those symptoms are somewhat uncomfortable.

Do you experience those symptoms daily alrea

I suffer fr

I agree! So that's why I think I'm choosing this method. It just seems at least a tiny bit more peaceful then other more violent methods.
Yepp. I'm one of those lucky one 😹🙈 I suffer from severe anxiety. Even anxiety meds don't do it. My main reason for wanting to ctb.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I'm sorry you suffer with anxiety. I have the same problem and benzodiazepines no longer work for me, this is terrible
I suffer fr

I agree! So that's why I think I'm choosing this method. It just seems at least a tiny bit more peaceful then other more violent methods.
Yepp. I'm one of those lucky one 😹🙈 I suffer from severe anxiety. Even anxiety meds don't do it. My main reason for wanting to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

First of all, I'm sorry you have to suffer through such symptoms. I mean, comparable to the more violent methods as you said, it I'd a bit more peaceful but not all the way like N but still good enough to be option for people who took with no other access to N or Inert gas who didn't want to use hanging or something.

I didn't know anxiety could get this bad, I've had pretty bad tachycardia to the point where it felt like I was losing breath but I handled it well.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I suffer fr

Yepp. I'm one of those lucky one 😹🙈 I suffer from severe anxiety. Even anxiety meds don't do it. My main reason for wanting to ct

I'm sorry you suffer with anxiety. I have the same problem and benzodiazepines no longer work for me, this is terrible
Oh no! That's not good. 💔 I hope you can manage okay, anyways. ❤️
First of all, I'm sorry you have to suffer through such symptoms. I mean, comparable to the more violent methods as you said, it I'd a bit more peaceful but not all the way like N but still good enough to be option for people who took with no other access to N or Inert gas who didn't want to use hanging or something.

I didn't know anxiety could get this bad, I've had pretty bad tachycardia to the point where it felt like I was losing breath but I handled it well.
That's what I'm hoping for!

Oh no that sucks 💔 yes. Anxiety can get to the point where you cant do anything. Stuck in a loop with physical symptoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

That's what I'm hoping for!

Oh no that sucks 💔 yes. Anxiety can get to the point where you cant do anything. Stuck in a loop with physical symptoms.
Yeap, but I got use to it overtime even if your heart going as high as 130 can be worrying but yeah, use to it now even with meds.

• Wow
Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Beg
Yeap, but I got use to it overtime even if your heart going as high as 130 can be worrying but yeah, use to it now even with meds.
Heart rate, pain etc etc. It's just not worth it. Sometimes I wish it was possible to get assistance for this. Because living with chronic pain from mental illness vs cancer feks. Is basically the same. Oh well. It is what it is.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Beg

Heart rate, pain etc etc. It's just not worth it. Sometimes I wish it was possible to get assistance for this. Because living with chronic pain from mental illness vs cancer feks. Is basically the same. Oh well. It is what it is.
It isn't, never thought I'd get a point where my heart rate being that high would be a normal thing for me whenever it happens.

• Aww..
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
It isn't, never thought I'd get a point where my heart rate being that high would be a normal thing for me whenever it happens.
It's just very sad. 💔 I hope you either get better. Or fiend a way to feel better. ❤️ what about meds? They don't help...

crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
Anyone have any thoughts on what dying of hypoxia may feel like? Planning on using the SN method.
I just read the whole thread on the SN method on here earlier. At first I thought it would be my preferred but definitely not. From what it sounds like I'll turn into stone over the course of a few days and leave unconsciously. I'd find something quicker that requires less thinking but that's just for me I hate planning and it also seems like a lot of people fail. Also fear of throwing up. I'd literally rather die (like ctb) before throwing up my attempt (the SN)

• Love
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I just read the whole thread on the SN method on here earlier. At first I thought it would be my preferred but definitely not. From what it sounds like I'll turn into stone over the course of a few days and leave unconsciously. I'd find something quicker that requires less thinking but that's just for me I hate planning and it also seems like a lot of people fail. Also fear of throwing up. I'd literally rather die (like ctb) before throwing up my attempt (the SN)
This is very true. Fiending a way that is quick and easy would be preferred. Quick and easy, without blood and guts.

Reactions: crxssedho3
crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
This is very true. Fiending a way that is quick and easy would be preferred. Quick and easy, without blood and guts.
Right. Ever since I was young I fantasized about swimming into the open ocean and letting the waves take it from there. If I feel inclined I could weigh myself down to fight off the SI but that would require a boat to transport the weights haha.

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

From what it sounds like I'll turn into stone over the course of a few days and leave unconsciously.
A few days and turning into a stone??
You've clearly got that part completely wrong.
I'd find something quicker that requires less thinking but that's just for me I hate planning and it also seems like a lot of people fail
You do realize every method requires some level of thinking, you can't just jump into it and expect to ctb without proper planning and execution to some extent, sure an impulsive attempt can be done but those end up in failure more than success . It also seems like a lot of people fail sn because of course it does, those who succeed can't come back and tell us how it went for them so in your evaluation, it does look like failure is more common than not when it's actually the opposite. Sounds like you just want a ready-made method now that'll do it on the spot without much thought into it which just isn't realistic at all. Quick and easy just isn't the option a lot of people have access to now it may be different for you but if not then you are just gonna have to accept that it won't be that way.

I'd literally rather die (like ctb) before throwing up my attempt (the SN)
I 100% understand why someone would back off from SN due to vomiting but you'll still most likely die anyway should you not call for help or not found, like every other method.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Right. Ever since I was young I fantasized about swimming into the open ocean and letting the waves take it from there. If I feel inclined I could weigh myself down to fight off the SI but that would require a boat to transport the weights haha.
Which maybe is a problem?😄 Or do you have any sources for that.
Anyways, best of luck to you ❤️
A few days and turning into a stone??
You've clearly got that part completely wrong.

You do realize every method requires some level of thinking, you can't just jump into it and expect to ctb without proper planning and execution to some extent, sure an impulsive attempt can be done but those end up in failure more than success . It also seems like a lot of people fail sn because of course it does, those who succeed can't come back and tell us how it went for them so in your evaluation, it does look like failure is more common than not when it's actually the opposite. Sounds like you just want a ready-made method now that'll do it on the spot without much thought into it which just isn't realistic at all. Quick and easy just isn't the option a lot of people have access to now it may be different for you but if not then you are just gonna have to accept that it won't be that way.

I 100% understand why someone would back off from SN due to vomiting but you'll still most likely die anyway should you not call for help or not found, like every other method.
This is also very true. The SI is still there. Wish it was possible to skip the whole thinking part. 😄❤️ I d k. Everyone needs to fiend their method. That feels most comfy for them I believe. ❤️

Last edited:
crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023

Anyways, best of luck to you ❤️

This is also very true. The SI is still there. Wish it was possible to skip the whole thinking part. 😄❤️ I d k. Everyone needs to fiend their method. That feels most comfy for them I believe. ❤️
Thank you, and best of luck to you as well 🖤 and yes it is a problem but a fairly easy one to fix. I can find a boat and moater easily for like 100 bucks and it's only one use so it doesn't need to be fancy or expensive.

L

Longwalk

Jul 5, 2023
I was gonna ctb with SN, but not being able to get the SN and most of the other meds I decided to use the exit bag with nitrogen. No puking or other side effects, just pass out and jump on the bus.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Aim
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeap, unfortunately, we have to weigh the pros and the cons of each method because they all carry some level of risk and then we have to accept that risk and see which method has the most risk that we can take. Thinking is the harder part of it because people have ctb before so it is possible. Find what works for you according to if you can access it without a problem and if you have the money, time and patience to understand and then execute at a time you feel is right, if you choose to do so.

SN is my method because the alternatives weren't that great plus I've got all the meds, necessary or not. Not a fan of the nausea and vomiting but if the benzos can help me bypass the worst of it then I'm all in for it.

D

Deleted member 65988

Be so glad you have the benzoes! And besides, maybe your lucky to not get to nauseous. No one knows! 👏😊
Haven't been nauseous in years and yeah, I feel a bit more confident that I have benzos to help.