• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I've just found out that people have been getting a morphine high by brewing tea of poppy seeds, and apparently a few have died (accidentally) from this. Thoughts? Advice? And also, how can I learn how to do this?

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "dangier_to_myself, post: 1166, member: 238"] Acabo de descubrir que la gente ha estado recibiendo un alto nivel de morfina preparando té de semillas de amapola, y aparentemente algunas han muerto (accidentalmente) de esto. ¿Pensamientos? ¿Consejo? Y también, ¿cómo puedo aprender a hacer esto? [/ QUOTE]

Estoy leyendo esto: https://www.poppyseedtea.com/
(hay información que puede ser útil ... Pero todavía estoy investigando un poco más. También quiero saber esto.
Aunque por el momento, no parece un método muy confiable.
Hay algunos casos de muerte, pero hasta ahora no encuentro información práctica.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Well, it may seem like something simple, but from what I've read in some forum, the amount of active medication that you make from each lot can vary widely. It would be like a Russian roulette, so I do not think it's a reliable method.

Reactions: dangier_to_myself
J

jp13

Apr 17, 2018
I've just found out that people have been getting a morphine high by brewing tea of poppy seeds, and apparently a few have died (accidentally) from this. Thoughts? Advice? And also, how can I learn how to do this?

I haven't heard of this before and looked at a couple of articles just now. Apparently you make the tea by soaking the seeds in water and it extracts the morphine. I also read that "unwashed" seeds are deadlier if consumed and you can by bulks of them online. If I were you I would go ahead and purchase some if you're considering using it because it could be banned soon in the US, if you are in the US that is.

Reactions: G_G_G and dangier_to_myself
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I've heard that due to all of the deaths from poppy tea, the government is now forcing poppy seed companies to thoroughly wash the seeds before selling. So the poppy seed tea era is pretty much over.

R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
I bought the seeds a long time ago, and half a year ago I got halfway through an attempt. They definitely were potent because I was high and my mouth was extremely dry. I threw up for the next two days.

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem