D

Duckymomo

May 5, 2020
Would a mixture of clonidine and seroquel be enough to kill me? I started saving up a few days ago.

pkmoney

pkmoney

She's heavy and she's mine
Jul 30, 2018
Super unlikely. Those are both pretty safe medications.

Reactions: Fragile and sourpink
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Super unlikely. Those are both pretty safe medications.

I second this. Better check the resources section and find something more "effective"

Reactions: pkmoney, sourpink and Hurt
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Nope. Not even close.

Reactions: sourpink
galaxyencrypted

galaxyencrypted

max.
Dec 18, 2018
Would a mixture of clonidine and seroquel be enough to kill me? I started saving up a few days ago.

check this out Thread 'Drug combinations' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/drug-combinations.57567/

sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
gonna echo all others: no.
you'll feel like shit most likely but you won't die. c'mon. if it seems unlikely, and you haven't 'done your homework', it probably is unlikely indeed.

D

Duckymomo

May 5, 2020
gonna echo all others: no.
you'll feel like shit most likely but you won't die. c'mon. if it seems unlikely, and you haven't 'done your homework', it probably is unlikely indeed.
I know it's not a foolproof plan. I'm just tired of being alive, ok? I know it's not a good plan but I dont know what else to do. I've done plenty of research and I know that its a terrible idea and I've taken overdoses before and I know that I'm dumb for even thinking of it, but I just dont want to be here anymore. I'm tired of self harming and not going deep enough. I'm tired of seeing fat and fascia and never muscle or bone or something that i could slice in half and have it rid me of this miserable existance. I'm tired of being this sick.

• Hugs
Reactions: ihatemylife, sourpink and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I know it's not a foolproof plan. I'm just tired of being alive, ok? I know it's not a good plan but I dont know what else to do. I've done plenty of research and I know that its a terrible idea and I've taken overdoses before and I know that I'm dumb for even thinking of it, but I just dont want to be here anymore. I'm tired of self harming and not going deep enough. I'm tired of seeing fat and fascia and never muscle or bone or something that i could slice in half and have it rid me of this miserable existance. I'm tired of being this sick.
I'm sorry you're suffering so much. It's clear from what you say you know this won't work, so there is no benefit to doing it. A failed attempt won't make you feel better or scratch the itch of wanting to ctb. It will only increase your suffering. Take the time to do more research, and even if you have done some doing more is a good idea. Things rarely go well when done in desperation.

• Love
Reactions: sourpink, pkmoney, Hurt and 1 other person
sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
I think I can understand how you're feeling - I've been there. I may have read too much into your initial post but there seemed to be some desperation there, which is entirely fair, but not exactly conducive to a successful attempt. I didn't mean to come off harsh, though and I do apologize if I came off as such. sending love and solidarity. I too am tired of even just waking up. but, you're not dumb. I just was concerned you might act rashly.

Reactions: ihatemylife