• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
I made an earlier thread, asking for tips on how to make my suicide look like an accident. After reviewing several suggestions I think suicide by nitrogen is the way to go.
  1. Easier to conceal suicide
  2. Painless
  3. Doesn't even look like an accident. Looks like a natural death
I have a ''friend'' who I know will help me hide the nitrogen tank. (I'm aware of the legality of this)

Now I just need to make a foolproof plan. Some ramblings: the tank obviously has to be purchased through the friend. Said friend has to avoid all the camera's in the area when hes leaving the place. The tank needs to be transported from his place to mine and back. I need to make it look like I wasn't planning on going anywhere. Probably a lot I'm missing, but thats why I'm asking you guys.

You guys are all I really have, I hope you'll offer your input for a perfect plan. Lets be creative.

Thank you all.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Why do you need the evidence that it was a suicide removed?

Why does your friend have to buy the tank?

This plan sounds messy as hell.

Edited: sorry I just read your prior thread.

No further input required here

Last edited:
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Look like a natural death?
It would look like it if you were severelly ill (idk about your state of health). Otherwise people will question your death, police will investigate. I mean under certain circumstances they may even find this thread.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I have toyed with a variation on this idea involving a dry cleaning bag, Saran wrap, helium balloons, and liquid nitrogen. The idea is that the liquid nitrogen, as it turns to nitrogen gas, does its thing traveling through a "hose" made of taped up Saran wrap and into the dry cleaning bag. As the container of liquid nitrogen grows lighter and lighter, eventually the helium balloon attached to the whole mess lifts everything away into the air. Eventually, someone discovers an empty plastic bottle and a mess of thin, transparent plastic.

This would require quite a lot of calculation and experimentation, however. Namely, you would need enough liquid nitrogen such that its vaporization would give you the requisite ten to twenty liters per minute desired. You would also have to factor in enough heat to help with the vaporization. After that, you could then figure out how much "lift" the balloon (possibly a larger weather balloon) would need to pull the rest of the apparatus into the sky.

Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
I have toyed with a variation on this idea involving a dry cleaning bag, Saran wrap, helium balloons, and liquid nitrogen. The idea is that the liquid nitrogen, as it turns to nitrogen gas, does its thing traveling through a "hose" made of taped up Saran wrap and into the dry cleaning bag. As the container of liquid nitrogen grows lighter and lighter, eventually the helium balloon attached to the whole mess lifts everything away into the air. Eventually, someone discovers an empty plastic bottle and a mess of thin, transparent plastic.

This would require quite a lot of calculation and experimentation, however. Namely, you would need enough liquid nitrogen such that its vaporization would give you the requisite ten to twenty liters per minute desired. You would also have to factor in enough heat to help with the vaporization. After that, you could then figure out how much "lift" the balloon (possibly a larger weather balloon) would need to pull the rest of the apparatus into the sky.

If you find a remote park bench at night you could do this. They'd find you dead in the morning probably thinking heart attack or something. The remaining plastic items would be considered random trash.

Although you'd need to experiment a lot, acquire both helium and liquid nitrogen, and there is probably some higher math involved. High difficulty, but I respect the idea ;)

If you decide to experiment you should share your results.

Reactions: dano6533
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
If you find a remote park bench at night you could do this. They'd find you dead in the morning probably thinking heart attack or something. The remaining plastic items would be considered random trash.

Although you'd need to experiment a lot, acquire both helium and liquid nitrogen, and there is probably some higher math involved. High difficulty, but I respect the idea ;)

If you decide to experiment you should share your results.

Sorry but this is insane. .00006543 percent chance this works. But best of luck.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

Please explain how you would not be discovered with a bag over your head? The bag will simply float away? This is preposterous since the bag needs to be affixed to your head.

What am I missing?

Reactions: dano6533 and azeton
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
If you can actually figure this out you are a genius and should stick around to engineer jet engines or rockets or something. Jesus.

Reactions: dano6533 and azeton