Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
In the movie Thank You For Smoking with Aaron Eckart, he got seriously sick when some of his enemies put nicotine patches all over his body.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It is definitely possible to die from nicotine overdose but it won't be pleasant at all.

Reactions: Going Home
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I've gotten sick from smoking too much and it was not a pleasant experience at all. Also had a bad reaction to some kind of nicotine lozenge and it was just as horrible. So unless you want to be nauseous, vomiting, feverish, and shaky then I wouldn't recommend it.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I tried this when I was 13-14? I think I had 5-6 patches that I put directly on my chest. Forget the dose but I remember that is was just the min needed to work

I put them on at night and layed in bed. After the initial "high" i spent the rest of the night puking. Once there wasn't anything in my stomach I kept puking black bile. Eventually when several hours passed and I knew my parents would be up I took the patches off. Ripping each one off felt like a literal weight was lifted off my chest.

I think I failed because I didn't take drugs to not make me vomit and I didn't have enough patches. Don't think I would try again though

• Wow
Reactions: Sunset764 and Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I've gotten sick from smoking too much and it was not a pleasant experience at all. Also had a bad reaction to some kind of nicotine lozenge and it was just as horrible. So unless you want to be nauseous, vomiting, feverish, and shaky then I wouldn't recommend it.
Nausea is awful. I guess another idea for the trash bin
I tried this when I was 13-14? I think I had 5-6 patches that I put directly on my chest. Forget the dose but I remember that is was just the min needed to work

I put them on at night and layed in bed. After the initial "high" i spent the rest of the night puking. Once there wasn't anything in my stomach I kept puking black bile. Eventually when several hours passed and I knew my parents would be up I took the patches off. Ripping each one off felt like a literal weight was lifted off my chest.

I think I failed because I didn't take drugs to not make me vomit and I didn't have enough patches. Don't think I would try again though
Black bile :o

Reactions: LogicalConclusion
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
I tried a nicotine gum once and it made me feel uncredibly nauseous.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
It's possible to make concentrated nicotine from tobacco products. I'm sure you could do a google search for how to do this.

Dying by a nicotine overdose will not be peaceful though. I don't know how long it would take to die.

From wikipedia:

Nicotine poisoning tends to produce symptoms that follow a biphasic pattern. The initial symptoms are mainly due to stimulatory effects and include nausea and vomiting, excessive salivation, abdominal pain, pallor, sweating, hypertension, tachycardia, ataxia, tremor, headache, dizziness, muscle fasciculations, and seizures.[4] After the initial stimulatory phase, a later period of depressor effects can occur and may include symptoms of hypotension and bradycardia, central nervous system depression, coma, muscular weakness and/or paralysis, with difficulty breathing or respiratory failure.

Reactions: Volatile
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There was a CSI episode about murder by patch, wasn't there?

holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
its not glad to see that nicotine patch suicide is not peaceful method :(

Reactions: sugarh1gh
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
They gave some kids at some school nicotine gum to help them stop smoking - you can guess what happened next - one of them got all the gum and ate it all in one sitting - heart irregularities, hyper, etc, etc - hospital, etc.

Not nice.