• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It takes a long time to die from mercury poisoning, judging from the cases I know about. (Probably months, though I haven't researched the topic in any depth.) And if you mean using elemental mercury, as opposed to some mercury compound, it's difficult to absorb enough to get a fatal dose. It will probably just go straight through you. In other words, it doesn't seem a very practical method.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Heavy metal poisoning sounds like a bad way to go. I think it'd just end up causing permanent brain damage. Have you ever heard of mad hatters? They were poisoned by the mercury in their hats and slowly went insane…

Reactions: Shrike and Linda
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
It's a terribly painful way to die.

"Common symptoms of mercury poisoning are peripheral neuropathy, presenting as paresthesia or itching, burning, pain, or even a sensation that resembles small insects crawling on or under the skin (formication); skin discoloration (pink cheeks, fingertips and toes); swelling; and desquamation (shedding or peeling of skin).

[...]

May experience profuse sweating, tachycardia (persistently faster-than-normal heart beat), increased salivation, and hypertension (high blood pressure)."

Reactions: Shrike
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
NO! Look up Chubbyemu mercury poisoning. Just no.