H

hopelessanddisabled

The epitome of bad luck
Feb 5, 2021
My partner keeps repeatedly (but unintentionally, I have severe debilitating PTSD) retraumatizing me and I've had enough of it. I want to break up with this person so bad but I stupidly don't have the heart to do it.
Currently I'm staying at a campsite on the bank of the mississippi river. The currents are very strong and theres a tendency for whirlpools to form. I want to jump in the river, how sure is it that I'll even die?

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You can't be sure, there's just no way of predicting it.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and WornOutLife
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Depends on several factors really, we don't know how deep it is, how strong the current really is, how much you can swim, and even what is the possibility of you being saved. You may drown, but you also may be dragged by the current and hit rocks underneath the surface, which may result in a very painful death.

Reactions: Spitfire
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
My partner keeps repeatedly (but unintentionally, I have severe debilitating PTSD) retraumatizing me and I've had enough of it. I want to break up with this person so bad but I stupidly don't have the heart to do it.
Currently I'm staying at a campsite on the bank of the mississippi river. The currents are very strong and theres a tendency for whirlpools to form. I want to jump in the river, how sure is it that I'll even die?
You could put so rocks in your pockets...

• Yay!
Meh

Meh

Potential Isekai Mc
Apr 22, 2019
Perhaps wounding or damaging yourself in some form beforehand would seal the deal? (Of course if you are capable of doing so ctb by another method related to that would be more efficient)

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I'm going to address a different question:
You say that he keeps retraumatizing but is doing so unintentionally. How is that even possible? I don't think you should impulsively ctb just because you want to break up with him but don't have the heart to. Just my two cents.

• Hugs
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What about not doing things impulsively and look for a more peaceful and effective method?
Check the resourc compilation:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Love
H

hopelessanddisabled

The epitome of bad luck
Feb 5, 2021
I wish I had brought my SN with me. I'm like 8 hours away from home. Oh well. I do have a gun though
I'm going to address a different question:
You say that he keeps retraumatizing but is doing so unintentionally. How is that even possible? I don't think you should impulsively ctb just because you want to break up with him but don't have the heart to. Just my two cents.
My main reason for wanting to ctb is my disability which is slowly making me deaf so really the sooner the better I die lmfao.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spitfire and booray