• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
I've heard things like "don't inhale helium! You could suffocate yourself without knowing it!". Is that true? Would helium balloons from the store work? How much helium?

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, Greenberg and Kat!
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Resources > Inert Gas Megathread

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, adam&eve and Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I've heard things like "don't inhale helium! You could suffocate yourself without knowing it!". Is that true? Would helium balloons from the store work? How much helium?
Yes, it was true until the recent past; almost all commercial helium canisters now include some oxygen so that people will not be able to CBT. As alternatives, there are nitrogen and argon which would serve the same purpose, with the latter costing more. Best!

Reactions: Fthis, gtrfvr, Life is pointless and 5 others
Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
Yes, it was true until the recent past; almost all commercial helium canisters now include some oxygen so that people will not be able to CBT. As alternatives, there are nitrogen and argon which would serve the same purpose, with the latter costing more. Best!
Damnit! Any recommendations for where to buy nitrogen?

• Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Damnit! Any recommendations for where to buy nitrogen?
Most welding and tire (inflation) shops and brewery equipment stores sell nitrogen to consumers. Industrial grade nitrogen is sufficient with respect to purity. You would also require a nitrogen compatible flow regulator, Please note that the regulator is a regulator with an integrated flow meter that measures in LPM. Best!

Reactions: gtrfvr, Fthis, BeBraveBrother and 1 other person
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
What can I tell the guy at the gas store? What can I tell him when he asks why I need it? I've read about inert gas asphyxiation. Its painlessly and quick

Reactions: Ch92921 and Greenberg
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
What can I tell the guy at the gas store? What can I tell him when he asks why I need it? I've read about inert gas asphyxiation. Its painlessly and quick
There's nothing you should need to tell him/her. The gas store is more concerned about doing business and making sure you know how to properly handle a tank. As long as you agree that you understand that nitrogen/argon/helium/etc is an asphyxiant and transporting it in an enclosed vehicle is hazardous, that you must keep your vehicle well ventilated and secure the tank so that it won't shift. They may have you sign a form agreeing to these things as a liability release kind of thing. And that should be the end of it. That was also my experience getting my nitrogen tank.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabitfever, Escape Artist and Greenberg
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
There's nothing you should need to tell him/her. The gas store is more concerned about doing business and making sure you know how to properly handle a tank. As long as you agree that you understand that nitrogen/argon/helium/etc is an asphyxiant and transporting it in an enclosed vehicle is hazardous, that you must keep your vehicle well ventilated and secure the tank so that it won't shift. They may have you sign a form agreeing to these things as a liability release kind of thing. And that should be the end of it. That was also my experience getting my nitrogen tank
What! You got a tank?! How are you still here? did it fail?

Reactions: Greenberg and galaxyencrypted
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
No. I bought it when I was on this site 2.5 years ago. 2 weeks before my CTB date, I found a doctor who agreed to help me with my chronic pain condition. I knew sooner or later I'd be back because the government is going after doctors who treat pain. Opioid is a dirty word now, and the people like me who need them are expendable. So since I lost access to my meds in October, followed rapidly by the job I worked hard to get, the life I rebuilt since July 2018 fell to ashes in my hands. So I'm back, and this time I don't think there will be a last-minute reprieve.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: gtrfvr, My_name_is_Luka, Fthis and 8 others
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
I ordered my nitrogen with 99,99% and I awaiting it to arrive within the next week.
As our elevator will stay out of order at least for the next weeks, I will carry the 10l Tank = 17kg to my Apartment in the 6th floor.
I tried that weighted with 2× sixpack waterbottles (12×1,5l) and I was able to carry it.
My only concern is:
Is there a hazard if I carry it horrizontal or somehow in a skew position ?
As I will walk up stairs it will definatly wiggle.
Does position and wiggle represent a hazard?
What could Happen with a 99,99% nitrogen bottle?

Thank for answers in andvance

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I ordered my nitrogen with 99,99% and I awaiting it to arrive within the next week.
As our elevator will stay out of order at least for the next weeks, I will carry the 10l Tank = 17kg to my Apartment in the 6th floor.
I tried that weighted with 2× sixpack waterbottles (12×1,5l) and I was able to carry it.
My only concern is:

The main thing is that you carry/transport it in such a way that there is no risk of dropping the tank or knocking it over. The weak point of the tank is the valve assembly, and it doesn't take an incredibly substantial blow to dislodge it, which would turn the cylinder into a missile. And DON'T carry the cylinder by the valve assembly!

I was in my high school metals class when a cylinder of acetylene got knocked over and the aforementioned scenario happened. The cylinder went through 3 walls and a bank of lockers. Thankfully nobody was injured.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: gtrfvr, BeBraveBrother, Greenberg and 1 other person
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
My only concern is:

Dude, where did you manage to get that? Some online store or a gas store?

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I looked up Nitrogen tank in Google and it showed me 4 stores in my area that will either rent or sell me a tank.

Reactions: Lastsauce
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
My only concern is:

To minimize the chance of disturbing the valve, you may wish to consider purchasing a valve protector with your cylinder purchase/rental.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Spitfire

4DluvOFpeace

Oct 27, 2020
Hello guys, I am going to use Helium [for 50 balloons] pure 99% , I am using only one disposable tank but I read on Final exit that I should
use 2 Helium tanks if no standard regulator is inserted , so I need help choosing which correct flow-meter regulator is suitable, check this:

Option 1:

Option 2:

My Final Planned Exit date : 31 Dec 2020

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I failed with Argon, it was no different for me than just putting a bag over my head. Tried multiple sources, testing for CO2, my guess is my physiology is a bit unusual. That was all thoroughly disappointing and I still have to figure out how to get rid of 3 large second hand gas cannisters with possible Argon inside

Reactions: Meditation guide
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Hello guys, I am going to use Helium [for 50 balloons] pure 99% , I am using only one disposable tank but I read on Final exit that I should
use 2 Helium tanks if no standard regulator is inserted , so I need help choosing which correct flow-meter regulator is suitable, check this:

Option 1:

Option 2:

My Final Planned Exit date : 31 Dec 2020
Respectfully, how do you intend to connect either O2 regulators to a nitrogen connection cylinder?
I failed with Argon, it was no different for me than just putting a bag over my head. Tried multiple sources, testing for CO2, my guess is my physiology is a bit unusual. That was all thoroughly disappointing and I still have to figure out how to get rid of 3 large second hand gas cannisters with possible Argon inside
Unless you do not breathe oxygen from the air, it is impossible for Argon to have failed. Are you absolutely sure it was Argon that you were breathing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 22624

4DluvOFpeace

Oct 27, 2020
But people here say an oxygen regulator is the one Max Dog Brewing advertising with there Nitrogen gas Method, so the second one should fit due to similarities :
https://isteam.wsimg.com/ip/eb12eb1e-f655-11e4-abb5-f04da206c13a/ols/19_original/:/rs=w:600,h:600
I am tired of this reality and repeating each day like the next and having to consume other feeling creatures daily , the scam must end now.
To ever Tricker god who created this Simulation, I surrender now, you win i lose. I should have chosen eternal non-experience instead of this good gift of life or my life rather actually coz fook all the Animal I eat right..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Respectfully, how do you intend to connect either O2 regulators to a nitrogen connection cylinder?

Unless you do not breathe oxygen from the air, it is impossible for Argon to have failed. Are you absolutely sure it was Argon that you were breathing?
I bought each one from a welding store, they all said argon and all came in green bottles if that's significant. All the argon regulators I bought from other sources interconnected with them too. I don't see how realistically I could get something other than argon 3 times! The reason it failed is because of the feeling of suffocation each time making me pull the hood off. I tested without the hood and it was quite a bit harder holding in a breath of it than normal air which is what told me there was CO2 in there but they all tested negative for CO2, I just gave up there because it seemed like a list cause, determining the gas with certainty was a bit irrelevant but I am still curious to be fair. I should have maybe tried measuring the gas's density somehow

Reactions: Meditation guide and Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I bought each one from a welding store, they all said argon and all came in green bottles if that's significant. All the argon regulators I bought from other sources interconnected with them too. I don't see how realistically I could get something other than argon 3 times! The reason it failed is because of the feeling of suffocation each time making me pull the hood off. I tested without the hood and it was quite a bit harder holding in a breath of it than normal air which is what told me there was CO2 in there but they all tested negative for CO2, I just gave up there because it seemed like a list cause, determining the gas with certainty was a bit irrelevant but I am still curious to be fair. I should have maybe tried measuring the gas's density somehow
If you felt the sensation of suffocation, it can only mean one thing that there was CO2 within your enclosed environment. My guess is that CO2 was unable to escape during the exhalation process and was built up even when the Ar was released. Is there any possibility that my statement may be true?

Reactions: gtrfvr and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
If you felt the sensation of suffocation, it can only mean one thing that there was CO2 within your enclosed environment. My guess is that CO2 was unable to escape during the exhalation process and was built up even when the Ar was released. Is there any possibility that my statement may be true?
I don't think so. I mean it's possible but I don't think it was the key factor. With one tank experiment I filled up a bag like a balloon and took breaths out of it and exhaling into the room, I very quickly ran out of breath.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
But people here say an oxygen regulator is the one Max Dog Brewing advertising with there Nitrogen gas Method, so the second one should fit due to similarities :
https://isteam.wsimg.com/ip/eb12eb1e-f655-11e4-abb5-f04da206c13a/ols/19_original/:/rs=w:600,h:600
I am tired of this reality and repeating each day like the next and having to consume other feeling creatures daily , the scam must end now.
To ever Tricker god who created this Simulation, I surrender now, you win i lose. I should have chosen eternal non-experience instead of this good gift of life or my life rather actually coz fook all the Animal I eat right..
My friend, you misunderstood what other posters were saying about MDB regulators. MDB, like its chief competitor escmode, sell click-style Nitrogen regulators. However, MDB has been misleading their customers by selling O2 regulators which have been repurposed for N2. Aside from changing the inlet connector, I do not know if they made any modifications to the mechanical innards. In short, you require an N2 compatible regulator to work with an N2 cylinder.

If you have not already done so, may I suggest that you review my blog for added reference material to clarify the requirements? The address to my blog is under my photo and name. Best!
I don't think so. I mean it's possible but I don't think it was the key factor. With one tank experiment I filled up a bag like a balloon and took breaths out of it and exhaling into the room, I very quickly ran out of breath.
I then remain perplexed as to why Ar failed in your situation. When it works properly, the onset of unconsciousness is sudden and without warning. There will be no feeling of suffocation.

Last edited:
Reactions: gtrfvr
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I'm just curious, when you tried with argon, were you sitting up? The reason I ask is that all the instructions are written for helium or nitrogen, which are much lighter and barely lighter than air, respectively. Argon, on the other hand, is much heavier than air. So while they tell you to stay upright, for argon you would actually be better off laying down to keep the gas concentration similar to what it would be with helium or N2.

Reactions: thegoldengirls, BeBraveBrother and Greenberg
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'm just curious, when you tried with argon, were you sitting up? The reason I ask is that all the instructions are written for helium or nitrogen, which are much lighter and barely lighter than air, respectively. Argon, on the other hand, is much heavier than air. So while they tell you to stay upright, for argon you would actually be better off laying down to keep the gas concentration similar to what it would be with helium or N2.
I was sitting back against the bed rest with the hood, and for the bag experiment I was sitting upright in a chair

Reactions: Greenberg and Thanatonaut
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I was sitting back against the bed rest with the hood, and for the bag experiment I was sitting upright in a chair
I think that might have been the problem.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Greenberg
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020

Because of the different weight of helium and nitrogen someone proposed I should glue/stick the opening of the hose above 2/3 of the total height of the bag if I sit upright.
It is also important to first let the bag fill with the gas and then put it over the head. Deep calm breath in the exit bag recommended in every right to die literature. The right amount of flow (15-20l/Minute) and purity seems also to be cruicial and recommended. I definatly choose nitrogen over Argon as there are Reports for nitrogen succeeding but I have no idea about Argon. It is always better if beyond logical theory practical evidence is existent.

Edit - p.s.:
As we are breathing 79% nitrogen from normal air since we exist it also feels more comfortable because I know that my body will breathe something it was used to for his whole life. I will only cut off oxygen and won't add anything new by using nitrogen.
Maybe there are also some Argon or even helium molecules we already breath but with 79% increased to 99,99% it is like being with old well known companion :D at least I hope so

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rabitfever, gtrfvr, Deleted member 22624 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
There's nothing you should need to tell him/her.
But they do ask.
Clearly you were breathing in your own CO2. This has always been my main gripe about the gas and bag method. It seems to me it's so obvious. If you exhale into the bag over your head then you will inhale CO2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
To minimize the chance of disturbing the valve, you may wish to consider purchasing a valve protector with your cylinder purchase/rental.

It just arrived (!) :) :) :)
and it looks like it hast a protective cup on it. I wasn't sure first if I can do it but it apperaed to me more secure to lay it down flat as the ground seemed to be a bit uneven.
On the package is a sign demonstrating that it should be upright- but I guess that is more in order to not have it upside down with the valve down. - laying it flat is okay?

What precautions do you do at storing it?
It is being recommended to store it in a ventilated room - does it play a role if it wasn't opened yet?

I am excited as hell :)

Attachments

• bottle.jpg
    bottle.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 27
  • packag.jpg
    packag.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Love
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Congrats!! May I suggest that you consult the brief safety guidelines (Sep 3 entry) included in my blog?

• Love
Reactions: BeBraveBrother
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
No. I bought it when I was on this site 2.5 years ago. 2 weeks before my CTB date, I found a doctor who agreed to help me with my chronic pain condition. I knew sooner or later I'd be back because the government is going after doctors who treat pain. Opioid is a dirty word now, and the people like me who need them are expendable. So since I lost access to my meds in October, followed rapidly by the job I worked hard to get, the life I rebuilt since July 2018 fell to ashes in my hands. So I'm back, and this time I don't think there will be a last-minute reprieve.
Have you given any thought to a methadone clinic for your pain? Even if you have to tell them it's for opioid addiction it might help you.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Meditation guide, Thanatonaut and 1 other person