• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lan11

Feb 2, 2023
Does anyone know if you can end your life with Diphenhydramine?

I took an overdose before of around 80 tablets but I was found. I woke up in ICU a couple days later after being intubated. Would I have succeeded if I hadn't been found? I don't remember anything when I passed out.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Even if it is possible to CTB on diphenhydramine, I wouldn't recommend it. Because not only does it sound like an unpleasant death, if you fail, you could be left with some nasty (possibly permanent) side effects.

L

lan11

Feb 2, 2023
I think the answer is yes. Take a look at Table 23.3.1 in this link.
I think the answer is yes. Take a look at Table 23.3.1 in this link.
Even if it is possible to CTB on diphenhydramine, I wouldn't recommend it. Because not only does it sound like an unpleasant death, if you fail, you could be left with some nasty (possibly permanent) side effects.
What would be the permanent side effects?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
What would be the permanent side effects?
I thought there would be some. But upon reading further I couldn't find any specifics. But still considering Diphenhydramine overdose affects your heart, it wouldn't surprise me if it does some wear and damage to your heart.

Reactions: XIII and lan11
B

bolt

Jul 5, 2022
lthough the clinical features of diphenhydramine overdose are well known, information about dose-dependent toxicity is still scarce. This has been investigated in patients with acute diphenhydramine poisoning in retrospective and prospective studies in 232 and 50 patients respectively [19]. Mild symptoms (somnolence, anticholinergic signs, tachycardia, nausea/vomiting) occurred in 55–64% of patients, moderate symptoms (isolated and spontaneously resolving agitation, confusion, hallucinations, and electrocardiographic disturbances) in 22–27%, and severe symptoms (delirium/psychosis, seizures, coma) in 14–18%. Moderate symptoms occurred at doses over 0.3 g. For severe symptoms the critical dose limit was 1.0 g. Coma and seizures were significantly more frequent in those who took over 1.5 g compared with those who took 1.0–1.5 g. These data showed clear dose-dependent acute toxicity of diphenhydramine and suggested that only patients who take over 1.0 g are at risk of severe symptoms.

A 35-year-old woman took diphenhydramine 16 g and developed hypertension and QRS prolongation; charcoal hemoperfusion and hemodialysis were used successfully [20].

A 28-year-old died after an overdose of diphenhydramine. He developed hyperpyrexia and tachycardia and died from a cardiac arrest [21]. Hemorrhagic pulmonary edema and renal shock were the most prominent findings. At the time of death, the plasma concentration of diphenhydramine was 5 mg/ml and there were particularly high concentrations in the lungs (55 mg/kg) and kidneys (50 mg/kg).

Reactions: lan11
Grayfield

Grayfield

Student
Feb 13, 2023
The most serious permanent effect is damage to your kidneys.

Reactions: Shadowlord900 and lan11
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Honestly you might have succeeded if you weren't found but there's no way it would have been quick or comfortable unfortunately. I've heard and experienced firsthand that diphenhydramine overdoses involve a LOT of slow suffering. 0/10 would not recommend.

Reactions: downndone2 and lan11
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
May I ask how you personally fared after you took the pills? How quickly were you found?

L

lan11

Feb 2, 2023
May I ask how you personally fared after you took the pills? How quickly were you found?
I think I was found quite quickly. I apparently had a seizure. I just passed out and don't remember anything until I woke up in hospital

M

MissGuido

Jan 6, 2023
Hello, Would you consider offering me some advice on obtaining medication on the dark web? I would really appreciate it.

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I think I was found quite quickly. I apparently had a seizure. I just passed out and don't remember anything until I woke up in hospital
Thank you for your response and your candor.

Reactions: lan11