• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
Can suicide be cop be effective?

Maybe a cop can give me the George Floyd treatment I'm sure there's plenty of cops that'd do this?

Or maybe a cop can straight up shoot me in the heart and that be the end?

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
It's risky. I'm sure cops don't aim for your head but rather your body to incapacitate you if you're a threat (I don't know).

Reactions: worthIess
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
one of the worst ideas ever. chances are they wont get your heart. what if they shoot you in the spine and you end up paralysed? what if they shoot you in the leg and you end up crippled? what if they shoot you in the eye and you go blind? and on top of that you survive but go to jail and wont get another attempt

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Well if you're black in the USA (and as you alluded to), they will shoot you 80 times until you die over a traffic ticket or for j-walking. Just make sure if you do try it, do it in California, New York, Chicago, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, or any southern state. If you're a white female, forget about it. Won't work.

Q

Quotable2793

Jan 22, 2024
Good chance you wouldn't die and then go to jail and have no chance of attempting again. Also, it's pretty fucked up to involve someone else in your suicide imo.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
To be sure of provoking a cop into discharging a firearm you'd require to be presenting a clear and present threat to the life of another citizen or the officer, I'd guess.
So, if they use a Taser or fail to administer a fatal wound you're likely to receive fast emergency medical response and face subsequent serious criminal charges.
When you think of the countless instances in the US where police present or even use firearms without fatalities ensuing your chances of dying seem fairly low; and there are even fewer fatalities of the George Floyd type where physical restraint results in death.
And, for myself, the possibilty of PTSD for those involved seems a bit inconsiderate … do you truly want an innocent party to possibly finish up with mental (quite possibly suicidal) issues similar to your own ?

Reactions: mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Can suicide be cop be effective?

Maybe a cop can give me the George Floyd treatment I'm sure there's plenty of cops that'd do this?

Or maybe a cop can straight up shoot me in the heart and that be the end?
Maybe in USA but doubtful in the uk. You are also involving someone to kill you. That person doesn't deserve that on their conscience for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Like others have said- they may not kill you. They may just maim you. Plus, you have no control over who will turn up that day. Maybe it will be some trigger happy sociopath who won't give your death another thought. Maybe it will be a cop who actually cares and never gets over the guilt that they 'murdered' someone.

Reactions: mortuarymary