R

ryndyn

Nov 5, 2020
I'm new here I hope this doesn't count as spam since I've been posting kinda frequently on here.

while in my last thread I said I changed my mind about going out this was it has unfortunately been changed again. I will probably be doing it soon and that's a reason for the sudden change if mind. Also just a lot of thinking about things. There's a fuckton of awful shit that happens in this world and while I hate to know I'd wind up being apart of it, if not me it'd just be someone else someday. I'm getting notes together within the next day or so. I'm having one for my dad/close friend. One directed towards more casual friends I don't speak to often. And one saying what id want to be said/explaining my intentions if it god forbid got onto the media or something. That letter will also address the cop who shot me. I have a fake gun made. I plan to call at night sometime and take an uber or walk to an area where there's not many people, make a call about a person threatening people or smth similar (I wouldn't actually be) and describe myself; then when they show up just pull out the fake gun (there's also a fake part that makes a noise like you're cocking it, that's what's most likely to get me shot if they see me looking like I'm prepping the gun)

Godspeed y'all. I'll probably be on here a lot the next few days preparing/venting about all this.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: SkarletWitch, kohaku, NodusTollens and 5 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
That sounds like a good way to traumatise an innocent man for life at best, and a way to get yourself arrested and imprisonned at worse. There's also no guarante they'll kill you, they usually only do the whole magdump thing if you're actively shooting at them, you might just end up with a single shot to the arm and several years in prison.

Reactions: SkarletWitch, LonelyDude15, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 10 others
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
This is such a shitty thing. Please don't do this. Involving others in your suicide is unethical at best and evil at worst.

Reactions: SkarletWitch, LonelyDude15, All washed up and 7 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Not a good idea imo. There are much better ways. This also creates more pressure to shut down this site.

Reactions: SkarletWitch, LonelyDude15, imdone1 and 4 others
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
I'm sorry your hurting, please don't ad more hurt to this world. Please don't ruin someone else's life

Reactions: SkarletWitch
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Couldn't you just pay somebody to do it for you? You're forcing someone's hand.

Reactions: FatalSystemError591
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
they will most likely taze you, and cart you off to jail; most police do not open-fire as they have to fill out reports for why they pulled their firearm.
Couldn't you just pay somebody to do it for you? You're forcing someone's hand.
i second this, if i could cobble the money together for a hitman i would go out this way

Reactions: _Kaira_ and Disappointered
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
i second this, if i could cobble the money together for a hitman i would go out this way
I mean, if you already have a gun, or are cool with getting stabbed, just find someone begging for money. Give them $100 and ask them to take care of you under a bridge or in a parking lot or something like that. Tell them the money is in your pocket so they actually have to kill you and don't just take it and leave.

Reactions: FatalSystemError591, _Kaira_ and megafire
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
ell them the money is in your pocket so they actually have to kill you and don't just take it and leave.
this is definitely more affordable than a hitman lol but i feel like a trained professional would have no qualms about it- the chances of somebody homeless being morally against taking me out are higher, so they could just rob me and head off, or maybe just cut me up. but this gives me an idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatalSystemError591
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
There's a fuckton of awful shit that happens in this world and while I hate to know I'd wind up being apart of it, if not me it'd just be someone else someday.

No, it will be both of you, you and the someone else. I get trying to rationalize, but that's not logic. Look, I respect you, I care that you're in pain. I also respect you enough to say, naw bro, that's not logical, what are you doing? There are other methods.

That letter will also address the cop who shot me.

My dad was a cop.

Seriously, you're going to force this person to take your life and try to make a personal connection? That will fuck him or her up even more. Just, not cool to try to get into their head. It's rapey, dude, not in a sexual way, but going into a space where you're not invited.

Please, I get desperation, but try to set down your pride and step back from this. I'm being real, total respect. I get that I don't know you, I can't save your life and fix it. But man, I believe in you that you can do better than this, because you're a fellow human. I know shit's fucked up but c'mon. Please wake up from this craziness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vault of Memories, FatalSystemError591, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
No, don't do this. Abort this mission. It's a terrible idea. If you think it's a "good" one, just read the responses you're getting to prove how unethical this is. Unless you're black and want to choke to death because they won't shoot you to death. I'm guessing you live in the States if you think chance isn't going to get involved.

Good luck.

Reactions: imdone1, Vault of Memories, Nymph and 1 other person
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Please do not create a situation like this. I know some people have mixed feelings about cops, but these 2 men did not deserve to be in this situation.

They were most likely very traumatized. Please please please do not go through with this method.
There's better methods out there that won't involve others actively participating in your death.

I get that you're in pain. You have the right to do what you want with your life. But please do not make others who don't want to kill take it for you.

Last edited:
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I have to echo the sentiments of those who've commented so far. I really feel your pain and I wish you didn't have to experience all this. I'm typically wary of methods that involve traumatizing others unnecessarily - such as jumping in front of a train or truck, or even being found in a place where you can traumatize others. This method is particularly concerning because of 1) the uncertainty of its success and potential fallout of its failure; 2) the inevitable trauma caused to the officer(s) involved; 3) the reversal of progress it potentially represents to those who fight against police brutality and the disproportionate killings of black men by police. Once stories get out about people who try to egg the police on to shoot them, it diminishes the struggle that others go through to try to bring about change in our society.

We always want to be supportive here on SS, but as you can see, a supermajority of us view this method as a really, really bad idea, for a plethora of reasons. I think the best way we can be supportive in this instance is to advise you against this and to offer our resources and knowledge about other options.

• Love
Reactions: imdone1, speck, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Nope nope nope
This is not a great idea dude
I mean, if you already have a gun, or are cool with getting stabbed, just find someone begging for money. Give them $100 and ask them to take care of you under a bridge or in a parking lot or something like that. Tell them the money is in your pocket so they actually have to kill you and don't just take it and leave.
I don't think *just anyone* would be willing to do this. That could get them in a lot of trouble if they're found out

Reactions: _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I see so many vehicles they could have pulled in front of that knife wielding guy. Then they shot him multiple times but he kept coming at them. As we can see, there is a lot of variables where you would be injured but not killed.

In the vid I posted, I don't think they expected him to charge at them. They got closer after downing him the first time, because who is insane enough to get back up after that? Apparently that guy. There's a lot of variables that could of been done differently. But sadly, it should have never involved other people to begin with. If you look closely, after that second round of bullets, the guy still isn't even dead! He's still moving!

They were attempting a non-lethal approach, including about to use a taser. That's when the guy decided to charge at the one cop. Horrific.

Of course, OP is said they were going to use a fake gun to cause shots to be fired. I hope whoever might end up killing them, doesn't end up freaking out over the fact they were not actually defending themselves...

Last edited:
Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
They aim for your centre of mass.
People saying "oh the poor police have to live with it"
People wake up and accept the world I know it's dark but if you're supposedly suicidal at least have the courage to accept half of police force are corrupt, half of armed response are straight up gangsters in uniform.
Many sadists with no conscience or empathy, psychopaths/sociopaths if you will.
You're gambling 50/50 on whether a good or bad cop shoots you.

I do not believe this is fair enough chance when there's other methods.

I've felt like you which is why I'm answering so please re consider the 50% chance you cause grief for someone trying to protect the public.

Reactions: NodusTollens and Lupgevif
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
They aim for your centre of mass.
People saying "oh the poor police have to live with it"
People wake up and accept the world I know it's dark but if you're supposedly suicidal at least have the courage to accept half of police force are corrupt, half of armed response are straight up gangsters in uniform.
Many sadists with no conscience or empathy, psychopaths/sociopaths if you will.
You're gambling 50/50 on whether a good or bad cop shoots you.

I do not believe this is fair enough chance when there's other methods.

I've felt like you which is why I'm answering so please re consider the 50% chance you cause grief for someone trying to protect the public.

No one here is arguing whether the police are corrupt or not.

We are saying it is still a bad thing to involve other people, cop or not, in your suicide. Suicide alone is not selfish, but expecting others do it for you because they are defending themselves, is. That 50/50 is the problem. A good chance is, you will not get a cop who joined the force strictly to kill people. Even worse when it's not someone who was a real threat to begin with (ie, the suicidal). That person may end up just as mentally f*cked up as well after finding that out..

It's like saying all psych ward workers are just jailors to the suicidal. Some of them genuinely want to help...not all of course..
I agree with the last half of your post. There's always that chance of hurting someone else, and a chance at making a situation worse for yourself. Which is why there are better methods out there that do not involve anyone at all.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
No one here is arguing whether the police are corrupt or not.

We are saying it is still a bad thing to involve other people, cop or not, in your suicide. Suicide alone is not selfish, but expecting others do it for you because they are defending themselves, is. That 50/50 is the problem. A good chance is, you will not get a cop who joined the force strictly to kill people. Even worse when it's not someone who was a real threat to begin with (ie, the suicidal). That person may end up just as mentally f*cked up as well after finding that out..

It's like saying all psych ward workers are just jailors to the suicidal. Some of them genuinely want to help...not all of course..
I agree with the last half of your post. There's always that chance of hurting someone else, and a chance at making a situation worse for yourself. Which is why there are better methods out there that do not involve anyone at all.
You see reality... It's the ones who don't and are commenting as if all police are public servers have no clue about the world and need to wake up. I just vent about it at their name unfortunately due to witnessing so many lives destroyed by corrupt police working alongside gangsters.

Just food for thought i wonder if anyone has deliberately got on the wrong side of these gangsters forcing them to kill you.
I thought about it but wouldn't risk it incase they took me alive and sold me to the nearest sadist offering cash to torture someone.

Reactions: NodusTollens, demuic, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I've known a lot of cops and they were all just normal people who signed up to protect their community. They'll only shoot if they feel you're a potentially lethal threat. And yes they aim for center mass, it's the biggest, most stable part on a person. Shooting at the legs and arms of someone who's moving/running just means that they're much more likely to miss and hit something they didnt mean to. Even if they do shoot the legs, there's an artery that kills you even faster than a regular center mass shot if hit.

Since you're talking about gangster, may i suggest suicide by the mob instead lol ? The mafia will probably be more than happy to 360 no scope you and they wont feel bad about it. Just make sure the mafia isnt run by a gay twink who wears a pink suit and yells MUDAMUDAMUDA, that one likes to condemn people to an eternity of dying over and over and over again.

Reactions: TooConscious and All washed up
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Y'all gotta be joking about traumatizing the cop. They are trained for these situations. I wouldn't do it anyway, nothing guarantees they will indeed shoot you.

• Hmph!
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Y'all gotta be joking about traumatizing the cop. They are trained for these situations. I wouldn't do it anyway, nothing guarantees they will indeed shoot you.

They are trained to serve the public. I don't see what is serving by killing when they don't want to. (Not including those corrupt)

Most cops have feelings too. They probably have a strong mindset when it comes to criminals.
It would take a really emotionally empty person to be OK after killing a suicidal person...

Reactions: All washed up
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
We are saying it is still a bad thing to involve other people, cop or not, in your suicide. Suicide alone is not selfish, but expecting others do it for you because they are defending themselves, is.
Which is why there are better methods out there that do not involve anyone at all.
The moment you become a corpse someone else will get involved.
They are trained to serve the public. I don't see what is serving by killing when they don't want to. (Not including those corrupt)

Most cops have feelings too. They probably have a strong mindset when it comes to criminals.
It would take a really emotionally empty person to be OK after killing a suicidal person...
Since no one else is involved, this is self-defense. A cop is not forced to just stand and let themselves be shot, they are also trained to preserve themselves. Yeah, they might discover the person was suicidal LATER, but at the moment, if they can't see if the gun is fake or not (since this one seem to be custom made and may not have the orange thingy), they can't take risks. Again, nothing guarantees they will shoot to kill, but if they do, it was justified.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
The moment you become a corpse someone else will get involved. Whoe

The goal is to minimalize the pain of others involved.

Since no one else is involved, this is self-defense. A cop is not forced to just stand and let themselves be shot, they are also trained to preserve themselves. Yeah, they might discover the person was suicidal LATER, but at the moment, if they can't see if the gun is fake or not (since this one seem to be custom made and may not have the orange thingy), they can't take risks. Again, nothing guarantees they will shoot to kill, but if they do, it was justified.

If you can call it self-defense. That's literally FORCED, and like op said, they wouldn't even be using a real gun. Once the adrenaline dies down, thats when the realization would hit you just murdered someone for no reason.

Suicide is a solo (or duo thing if you find yourself in a situation you're not going alone) choice. It's not up to others to take it for you. End of story.

Again, like you and so many others have said. It's a low chance they will actually lethally hurt you.

Reactions: Lupgevif
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Y'all gotta be joking about traumatizing the cop. They are trained for these situations.

So are soldiers. How many have PTSD or moral wounds? How many suicide for having killed? You can train someone all you want, shit gets real when a life is actually taken.

• Love
Reactions: All washed up, Lupgevif, NodusTollens and 3 others
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
First things first, sorry you're feeling this way. However, this sounds like a really dope way to get the feds to monitor this board. You're bringing down grief on good people if they start looking into you. Second, there is a video up top that you should view- that guy gets shot by cops like 4 times... he's still moving in the end. I would rate this as a method that is probably very low in success. I hate to take the moral high ground, but this is a selfish choice in many ways- maybe moreso than the train method. I think you might be better off living for awhile longer, while you figure it out.

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_ and NodusTollens
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
It's almost as if cops didn't choose that job, not giving their best through an arduous selective process that allowed them to give up at any moment or at least self-sabotage as to not be accepted. Don't try suicide by cop because it is very unreliable.
but this is a selfish choice in many ways- maybe moreso than the train method.
It is not.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are acting like a fucking asshole. You whine about how bad society is and don't see the obvious about how you are planning to contribute to it. Certainly, you haven't been asleep for the last 6 months and missed how the actions of a few police can cause billions in property damages, more lives taken defending said property, and business/families ruined by the response.

I'm not even going to comment on what you may do to the lives of the police and their families, as this is lost on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
It's almost as if cops didn't choose that job, not giving their best through an arduous selective process that allowed them to give up at any moment or at least self-sabotage as to not be accepted. Don't try suicide by cop because it is very unreliable.

It is not.

Ah yes, because they chose it as a job, they're not human too (screw the fact someone has to do it). I'm more enlightened now.
F*ck if they become just as suicidal just as us, because that's what we need more of right?

The lack of empathy in you is disturbing.
Just because the rest of the world f*cks us, doesn't mean we have to f*ck the rest of the world back that are trying to do good (again not including the corrupt).
We may want to die, but this world is already dark, we shouldn't think just because it is, we should try to make it darker....

But all of our arguments goes right over your head. There is no point in continuing this conversation, as none of us will be able to get you to see eye to eye.

Good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: NodusTollens and All washed up
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Ultimately I do not care about your action and its effects but I think this may very well cause issues for this website if it becomes linked.
Everyone else has said everything already so no point trying to convince you not to do it.

Reactions: NodusTollens
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I've known a lot of cops and they were all just normal people who signed up to protect their community. They'll only shoot if they feel you're a potentially lethal threat. And yes they aim for center mass, it's the biggest, most stable part on a person. Shooting at the legs and arms of someone who's moving/running just means that they're much more likely to miss and hit something they didnt mean to. Even if they do shoot the legs, there's an artery that kills you even faster than a regular center mass shot if hit.

Since you're talking about gangster, may i suggest suicide by the mob instead lol ? The mafia will probably be more than happy to 360 no scope you and they wont feel bad about it. Just make sure the mafia isnt run by a gay twink who wears a pink suit and yells MUDAMUDAMUDA, that one likes to condemn people to an eternity of dying over and over and over again.
Can you explain what you mean... Are you trying to insult my posts.?
Or are you also aware of how the elite harness your consciousness (the technology to replicate neurological patterns is quite cheap actually. So they can physically and mentally torture you for maybe eternity on the austral plane etc.
This is why nobody speaks out against the evil cabals because who wants to suffer unimaginably for eternity for the sake of fighting for compassion.

Last edited: