J

JerJoh

Mar 27, 2019
Ive decided that my chosen CTB method will be by burning charcoal in the back of my car (med sized sedan hatchback)

Ideally I will take some sleeping pills and listen to some of my favorite music and fall asleep while my car fills up with CO.

I plan on finding a remote area that I can drive to and doing it over a weekend, in the early morning (2 - 3am) to avoid suspicion.

Is anyone here knowledgeable with cars? My concern is how well ventilated are they, is there precautions that I can take to make sure that the CO doesn't escape?

Im going to choose some long burning charcoal logs, hopefully they burn and smolder long enough to produce the amount of co needed for ctb.

Are there any other precautions I should take?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
W

Wasteofspace420

Oct 15, 2020
I have almost the exact same plans, although i'm gonna run a leafblower in there while i am waiting for the coal to burn down. I am gonna duct tape the doors and the vents, since i have an older car. I guess newer cars are better sealed.

You don't want to light up the coal inside the car. Light it up outside, and wait for it to stop emitting fumes or you're not gonna be able to even stay in the car. I have bought 2 charcoal starters to make it burn evenly.

I have been having these plans for over a year, bought the equipment several months ago but never had the courage to go through with it.

I wish you all the best, whichever path you choose.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768