• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
I've been researching for years the best way to leave and the one that comforted me the most was suicide by carbon monoxide. My idea is to connect a hose from my car's exhaust to the window, in which I take my sleeping pills in large quantities and then wait for the thing to happen. This was the most peaceful way I've found since I'll be sleeping. What do you think? What can go wrong?

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
These are the results from using the site's search function. I suggest reading through them.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/825583/?q=carbon+monoxide+car+exhaust&o=relevance

Reactions: ShornSoloists, outrider567, downndone2 and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've been researching for years the best way to leave and the one that comforted me the most was suicide by carbon monoxide. My idea is to connect a hose from my car's exhaust to the window, in which I take my sleeping pills in large quantities and then wait for the thing to happen. This was the most peaceful way I've found since I'll be sleeping. What do you think? What can go wrong?
This is (was, I don't know anymore - have some reservations now) my method of first choice. For one, it is going to become excruciatingly hot in the vehicle from the exhaust. And don't forget about all of the other "nasties" found in car exhaust that you will have to breath for a while, not to mentioned that your eyes will be burning from them, too. You'll probably, be doing some choking from the crap you breathe, also. I've already thought about taking sleeping pills to make it easier, too. This method has minuses that need to be considered and mitigated.

Reactions: Henryk
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Do sleeping pills even exist?
Yeah. You get "real" ones by prescription from a doctor. You can buy OTC "sleeping aids" on the shelf at a pharmacy with no prescription. Which do you think are better?

Reactions: Wizard999666
Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
Yeah. You get "real" ones by prescription from a doctor. You can buy OTC "sleeping aids" on the shelf at a pharmacy with no prescription. Which do you think are better?
there is a very simple way to get medicines that the side effect is drowsiness, such as antiallergics or antiemetics, but depending on your psychological condition, it may not have much effect, having to compensate with a higher dose
This is (was, I don't know anymore - have some reservations now) my method of first choice. For one, it is going to become excruciatingly hot in the vehicle from the exhaust. And don't forget about all of the other "nasties" found in car exhaust that you will have to breath for a while, not to mentioned that your eyes will be burning from them, too. You'll probably, be doing some choking from the crap you breathe, also. I've already thought about taking sleeping pills to make it easier, too. This method has minuses that need to be considered and mitigated.
Regarding the heat, I thought about using a very long hose to make the smoke lose some heat until it enters the car, but I know that the temperature will still rise. To avoid the negative effects I plan to take the medication beforehand so that when I get in the car I fall asleep quickly. My biggest fear is that someone will find me in the middle of the process, which can cause brain damage and possibly end up vegetating.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
there is a very simple way to get medicines that the side effect is drowsiness, such as antiallergics or antiemetics, but depending on your psychological condition, it may not have much effect, having to compensate with a higher dose
This may be the case, but the drowsiness from these types of medications is just that, a secondary effect, not the primary effect like from a sleeping pill. It won't be the same and not as strong.

N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
Do sleeping pills even exist?
Of course they do. Classic ones that used to be used to catch the bus in the 60s and 70s like seconal, tuinal and nembutol are not around anymore as sleeping pills, but benzos and "z drug" sleeping pills are still very much being prescribed as sleep aids. Even cloralhydrate is still prescribed sometimes.

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
Gets hot, and uncomfortable, unless you do it while overdosing it's a waste of time.

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Make sure you take the catalytic converter out first.

• Informative
Reactions: lifeisbutadream and Cathy Ames
S

suicide-br

Mar 9, 2020
Actually just if you use the hose, lot of people die by accident with no one effects like those cause CO haven't smell. If u use a closed garage i think will be better or maybe turn on the heater, close your door room and cut the part with CO. Obviously use benzos to fall sleep will be more effective you will be not able to Give up.
You can use HCL too..

T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
Wow. This frightens me and intrigues me at the same time. I really wanna CBT badly right now