• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I found a way to kill myself successfully without it looking like a sucide.

I have been suffering from anoxeria since my early 20s. I regularly abuse laxatives which has caused me to be constantly ill and tired all the time. The laxatives have caused my heart rate to beat abnormally. In August 2022 I overdid it with the laxative abusing and I thought my heart was going to stop.

I realise if I leave my anoxeria untreated it will kill me eveuntaully which is what I have always wanted.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: permanently tired, thebelljarrr, divinemistress36 and 3 others
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I fear this process will be painful. Not only will your organs slowly start to fail, If you are found in a deep state like this, you will most likely be hospitalized and "force fed" some IVs.
Of course, I wish you best of luck regardless. As someone who suffered with anorexia, I can understand the deep desire to die like this.

• Informative
Reactions: FireFox, myusername890, Forveleth and 4 others
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
Ok, so I did this. Or set out to do it. A few years back now. I was a revolving door patient, always in and out of hospital and nothing really changing. This particular time I just decided - that's it, the longer I go without food, the sooner I will die. That was my mindset. In no way at all was it easy and in no way would I recommend this to anyone. I thought I would die long before I got to the weight I did. I could deal with chest pain, the exhaustion, even the muscle wastage to an extent. But then I started going blind, so I panicked, I started eating a bit more - I wanted to die, not go blind. However, as much as I increased my intake a bit more, it just fell off faster. My flat became my jail cell. I couldn't tell anyone what was going on so I isolated myself from everyone - that was hell on earth as all I wanted was to tell someone how awful I felt. Day by day, week by week, I became so weak, I couldn't leave the house, I couldn't shower without needing a lie down, I couldn't put my socks on or get off the couch, I couldn't lift my duvet off me to get out of bed, and in the end, I couldn't even support my own head without some 'manual' help with my hands. Anything I did manage to do, was followed by a lie down. Long story short, it was the blindness that freaked me into admitted what I was doing. I was admitted to hospital straight away weighing in at a BMI of 9, I had severe muscle wastage, my organs were all failing, I developed psychosis, and to top it all, I ended up temporarily brain damaged and lost the ability to even communicate effectively for several months. Whilst it is a miracle I survive, I suffered PTSD from that alone. Nowadays I still have issues with communicating effectively. To this day I still wish I had died - being told if I'd stayed home one more day and I wouldn't have made it - makes it feel all the more crappy - I came so close.
Whilst I understand the appeal, sometimes it doesn't pan out like you planned and could even end up being worse than actually dying.

albstr1403

albstr1403

Iā€™m tired
May 25, 2024
I have pancreatic enzyme deficiency and I've been wasting away until I found out what was wrong with me.
It's not fun and not comfortable not absorbing calories. It felt like torture.
I think if you don't eat you just live in agony until you're found, then put on some machine/force fed and left to deal with all the damage/side effects afterwards :(

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
I tried to do that in my teens. All it did was give me permanent health issues and cause me to spend years of my life going absolutely nowhere.

An ED is quite effective as a coping mechanism, but as a suicide method it's probably one of the most painful and unreliable.

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
I've thought about that too, but I'm at a healthy weight right now and I honestly have no clue if I'll actually make it long enough for this to kill me. Glad to know I'm not the only one thinking about this tho

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
I would have been dead so no
When you starve your body for long enough, you get psychotic
And if you are on this site, you're probably already mentally ill so don't make it worse by not eating it's not pretty

• Aww..
Reactions: FireFox