• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
This is the only method that is available to me, I don't wanna mess things up. I'm gonna try and acquire a 9mm gun I heard that there are low velocity and high velocity rounds. Are low velocity rounds not lethal. And is a 9mm enough to get the job done. What are your thoughts on a 22 cal miniature canon. By the way I'm aiming for the heart thanks

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
They can both get the job done I suppose.... But a 9 and 22 would just be too light of a round for me to try. Thankfully I like to hunt so I won't have much to worry about with a headshot... 20ga, 12ga, or 7mm-08 .

For the heart.... Damn,. Idk if that's such a good idea but if it's well placed I guess it's ok.. idk.

I wish you the best -

Last edited:
Reactions: clown_17
X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
They can both get the job done I suppose.... But a 9 and 22 would just be too light of a round for me to try.

For the heart.... Damn,. Idk if that's such a good idea but if it's well placed I guess it's ok.. idk.

I wish you the best -
For the heart cuz I'm scared of brain damage

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This is the only method that is available to me, I don't wanna mess things up. I'm gonna try and acquire a 9mm gun I heard that there are low velocity and high velocity rounds. Are low velocity rounds not lethal. And is a 9mm enough to get the job done. What are your thoughts on a 22 cal miniature canon. By the way I'm aiming for the heart thanks
If you're going for the heart, I would probably go bigger than 9mm, and definitely don't even try with a 22. For a handgun, the two most powerful pistol rounds are 10mm and 45acp. For a revolver, 357mag, or 44mag. You can see here the 22 is all the way to the left - you don't want that.
Common Bullet Sizes
They can both get the job done I suppose.... But a 9 and 22 would just be too light of a round for me to try. Thankfully I like to hunt so I won't have much to worry about with a headshot... 20ga, 12ga, or 7mm-08 .

I wish you the best -
Heart is more lethal than the brain. Hole in the heart = dead. Snipers and hunters aim for the heart/center of mass. You know this - you don't try to take a buck with a headshot. But it may not be instantaneous.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxxbmw and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Very true,. I agree. I just think a head shot suits me better and will possibly be a quicker death.... Just my .02

D

DPJ187

Student
Apr 14, 2022
I would love to have access to a gun to CTB. I dont want to hurt anyone else but my method of choice would be drive somewhere remote and beautiful, have some beers and some smoke while listening to a special playlist for just that moment. Waiting until just the right moment and bang. Gone with the wind and no pain. Not a sad thing at all just a dream of how to go out happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fabioben, gallows_crow, AloneInCollege and 3 others
X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
I would love to have access to a gun to CTB. I dont want to hurt anyone else but my method of choice would be drive somewhere remote and beautiful, have some beers and some smoke while listening to a special playlist for just that moment. Waiting until just the right moment and bang. Gone with the wind and no pain. Not a sad thing at all just a dream of how to go out happy.
Well you seem suicidal like my self. I was looking here for anyone wanting to chat if you'd like
Well you seem suicidal like my self. I was looking for someone to chat in this forum if you'd like I can provide my email address or any other way if you'd like

K

Klo

Physical pain and depression
Mar 27, 2022
A 22 to the temple is a good bet that you will not survive. It ricochets in the skull

byebyered

byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
This sounds perfect.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Get caliber greater than 9mm, shoot yourself around the ear area.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
CTB by gun requires that you don't flinch, a response for which you may not have control. The flinch would occur the split second the hammer strikes the primer. SI is not within you control. Do your homework. Personally, I feel that successful suicides by gun occur because the user was "off" in where they initially placed the gun barrel, and, when the flinch occurs, the flinch is what actually moves the gun to the place where success can happen.

Reactions: gallows_crow and Crazy4u
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
Personally, I would not use a .22 for ctb. It would have to be a very well placed shot. Larger calibers not only have larger ammunition, which produce a larger hole, they also have greater kinetic energy. More energy = better penetration. You also have more kinetic force literally tearing through which creates internal trauma, larger wound channel and hemorrhaging.
Be very careful with a self inflicted heart shot. The sound of a gun shot can bring people running. Hitting a rib can change the direction of the bullet and miss the heart. Then they call for an ambulance. Larger caliber and hollow points for larger wound channels. If possible a semi auto so one could try for multiple rounds fired.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

imo a super high velocity bullet travelling at more than 3000 feet per second will create such a shock wave, pressure wave that it will blow up a human head or chest.

a high speed round over 3000 fps would create such a shockwave that it would blow the head apart. So there is no need to hit the brainstem dead on with the bullet just hitting the head somewhat in the middle would blow it up imo. It's a bullet that travelling close to 1 kilometer per second

I found ammo that is 35 grain has 4000 feet per second for a .223 but may also fit an ar-15 . Does anyone know if these can fire safely in an AR-15.?

Also found 45 grain ammo at 3600 fps .223 might also fit an AR-15.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...kill-myself-with-an-ar-15.86673/#post-1548715

imo muzzle velocity (FPS) , feet per second , the speed of the bullet is the most important thing. A lot of handguns have around 1000 fps . can still be lethal. A .357 magnum handgun is 1500 feet per second so that is deadlier ( Bud Dwyer).

But imo no comparison to super high velocity rifles which can have muzzle velocities from 3000 feet per second to 4000 feet per second.

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
imo muzzle velocity (FPS) , feet per second , the speed of the bullet is the most important thing. A lot of handguns have around 1000 fps . can still be lethal. A .357 magnum handgun is 1500 feet per second so that is deadlier ( Bud Dwyer).
That's not true. All factors contribute to the lethality of a bullet - speed, size, and mass. a 50bmg typically travels slower than a 223, but is much, much deadlier than the smaller round. A 45acp is much slower than 9mm, but also much deadlier. The size of the hole makes a difference. So does the type of ammo. For handguns, HP is always the way to go.

Speed and ballistics are important at longer ranges, as it allows the bullet to travel in less of an arc. Many bullets are still lethal well below supersonic velocities.
imo a super high velocity bullet travelling at more than 3000 feet per second will create such a shock wave, pressure wave that it will blow up a human head or chest.
It won't necessarily blow up a chest, but yes, shockwave damage is a real thing.
I found ammo that is 35 grain has 4000 feet per second for a .223 but may also fit an ar-15 . Does anyone know if these can fire safely in an AR-15.?
Yes, all ARs can shoot 223
Also found 45 grain ammo at 3600 fps .223 might also fit an AR-15.
It will work fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Glowarm
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
That's not true. All factors contribute to the lethality of a bullet - speed, size, and mass. a 50bmg typically travels slower than a 223, but is much, much deadlier than the smaller round. A 45acp is much slower than 9mm, but also much deadlier. The size of the hole makes a difference. So does the type of ammo. For handguns, HP is always the way to go.

Speed and ballistics are important at longer ranges, as it allows the bullet to travel in less of an arc. Many bullets are still lethal well below supersonic velocities.

It won't necessarily blow up a chest, but yes, shockwave damage is a real thing.

Yes, all ARs can shoot 223

It will work fine.
Do you think any land animal including a human can survive a shot to the head with this ammo ?
1:
147 grains 3020 fps muzzle velocity . i have this in hand and a 30.06 22 inch rifle. And what about a contact shot to the side of the head? and what about in the mouth 2.5 inches in the mouth 2.5 inches away from the brainstem? What % chance of achieving suicide for me would you give to these with a lot of practice aiming, angle etc?

usa3006-boxshot-back-large.png

i also saw for a 30.06 "animal instinct ammo " but it's expensive or a scam. it's 100 grain 3500 fps. which would be better for my goal?

i don't have an AR-15 yet but this video seems interesting he achieved 3200 fps with 55 grain bullet with a 16 inch barrel ar-15.

Which of these on this post? higher sucess chance?

Last edited:
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn,. I know a bit of that but not enough to give you a Definitive answer.... Believe all 3 of those different lengths would do the Job.

I'll just tell you that I have the Utmost faith in all 3 of my choices ( still not sure ) yet. 20, 12ga, or the 7-08mm.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Damn,. I know a bit of that but not enough to give you a Definitive answer.... I'll just tell you that I have the Utmost faith in all 3 of my choices ( still not sure ) yet. 20, 12ga, or the 7-08mm.
What are the grains and Muzzle velocity of the ammo for each one of those? i think any one of those will do it if the aim on brainstem is good and no flinching imo.
AIMING IS USELESS! 3 Secrets To Great Shooting Rob Leatham 6x IPSC World Champion!

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Do you think any land animal including a human can survive a shot to the head with this ammo ?
1:
147 grains 3020 fps muzzle velocity . i have this in hand and a 30.06 22 inch rifle. And what about a contact shot to the side of the head? and what about in the mouth 2.5 inches in the mouth 2.5 inches away from the brainstem? What % chance of achieving suicide for me would you give to these with a lot of practice aiming, angle etc?

i also saw for a 30.06 "animal instinct ammo " but it's expensive or a scam. it's 100 grain 3500 fps. which would be better for my goal?

i don't have an AR-15 yet but this video seems interesting he achieved 3200 fps with 55 grain bullet with a 16 inch barrel ar-15.

I would say the chance of surviving a 30-06 to the head is about 0. Center mass is probably even better.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Huntfish34
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
1:

A 30.06 with 147 grain and a shot to the head would result in death. Of the 3 that you posted I like this one the best.
Personally I do not like the AR-15 using a 55 grain bullet. Sure it's fast but it has considerably less mass than a 147 grain round. For larger rifles like a 30.06 I actually prefer a 200-225 grain round.
As for shot placement, I'd use side of the head or right between the eyes.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry for the late response. With the 20ga I use Federal #2 buck 1100fps.
The 12ga I use Remington 00 buck magnum which goes at 1350fps. And the 7mm-08 I use Hornady 139gr interlock which goes 2,840 fps
IMG 20220503 165149 0

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
J

jackodonnell

Apr 17, 2022
I would love to CTB by gun as I think it would be quick and painless it's just so hard to find one where I'm from