• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
This is a long-shot but is there anyone with SN who wants to be on a call with eachother remotely and pass away this weekend? I know it's hard and I expect that one or both people might back out, but I am reaching out to anyone who is genuine and not someone who just wants to do an attempt.

amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
I'm not quite ready yet, and I'd use a firearm instead of SN, but I hope you find someone who meets your criteria. I know the feeling of not wanting to be alone when you go, and I hope you find a comrade instead of a voyeur.

• Aww..
Reactions: ChildrensITV
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Do a goodbye thread here with minute by minute updates on what you're feeling, that's what I'm planning to do.