• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Heard someone say this lol, what u guys think?

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
It's a matter of individual choice not of courage or cowardliness

Eventually, regardless of circumstances, our time here will end.

One way or another. It doesn't matter how wealthy or intelligent one is. None of it matters. Life is meaningless. Therefore, if one decides to take their life, and end this madness, all the power to them.

• Aww..
Reactions: bluebird16, SFB123, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
In my view, it isn't cowardice at all. It's a rational decision made to escape suffering. I could respond by saying that continuing to live in suffering is the true cowardice, but I wouldn't do that because I respect individual choice.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Vicolo cieco and Linda
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's the great paradox of suicide.

Reactions: willitpass
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
who cares

Reactions: _Minsk, Vicolo cieco, Linda and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's just courageous to me as suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult after all. There's nothing cowardly about it and it's a personal decision anyway, nobody should be forced to delay their inevitable fate for decades on end just to eventually die, no matter what suicide should be accepted as a human right.

Reactions: _Minsk and Vicolo cieco
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
It's just courageous to me as suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult after all. There's nothing cowardly about it and it's a personal decision anyway, nobody should be forced to delay their inevitable fate for decades on end just to eventually die, no matter what suicide should be accepted as a human right.
Cowardness in this case would be in terms of having no courage to continue. But the most courage because it's not easy. Although it could just be just as irrelevant to any of these as it's about suffering and ending it, so it's irrelevant to courage or cowardiness.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It takes superhuman courage and bravery to kill yourself