• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Heartbroken Nurse

Apr 6, 2024
I'm planning my exit and I've decided on a suicide bag. I have looked on YouTube and read some things here but I'm scared I will mess it up and end up surviving with irreversible damage. I want to be sure that I will be successful. Can anyone give me the idiots guide to step by step instructions or where to find an instructional video? The ones on YouTube that I'm able to see don't give instructions.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
You will find answers to most of your questions in this tread, it's quite long but repetitive since most questions get ask frequently.

Reactions: outrider567
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Do not use the Helium tanks in the video. They added 20 percent oxygen to make them cheaper. The oxygen is breathable and will not kill you. No more lawsuits.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Do not use the Helium tanks in the video. They added 20 percent oxygen to make them cheaper. The oxygen is breathable and will not kill you. No more lawsuits.
Supposedly it's ballon time and other USA manufactured helium containers which have added the oxygen. Helium manufactured in Europe and other parts of the world still claim 99% pure helium but I wouldn't trust that figure.

Either way I think the "party ballon" canisters are too small and without a flow meter, leaves too much room for failure.

H

Heartbroken Nurse

Apr 6, 2024
Try this video.

Try this video.

Thank you for this video. It is exactly what I needed. It's an odd feeling, the peace that comes with the decision. Knowing that the pain is almost over.