clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
my date is coming up very soon hopefully (waiting for my second sn package since my first got lost). I always thought i'd ctb in a hotel room but lately i've been contemplating which will be more hurtful for my parents. I live at home with my mom. Things are tense in this country (Israel) for a while obviously. My father and sister live abroad which also scares me bc they'll have to come here for my funeral ig. I'm scared for my family and causing them unnecessary pain and anxiety. If I go to a hotel room to die, even if it's during the day, they probably won't find me till the day after meaning for a whole day my mom will be stressing heavily, not knowing what's happened to me but assuming the worst. . I just don't want her to worry for a whole day or so knowing something bad happened to me then find out i've killed myself. On the other hand, dying at home she would come home and find me dead in my bed. She would be the one to find the body in the only house we've had which she put a lot of work into. I'm scared it's worse since I'm traumatizing her with my dead body and also she might have to relocate since maybe she won't be able to live her anymore. Relocating would be super difficult for her. I don't know which one is best? I'd like to hear about yalls opinion/ personal preferences please

Last edited:
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
she'll be experiencing more than stress when she finds you at home, it'd be very traumatizing to find a body

sure, somewhat of the same effect can happen if you do it at a hotel and she finds out via whoever finds you (or well, the police) but at least she won't be the one to find your body laying (or however ur gonna do it) on the floor

so hotel is the way to go imo

or well anywhere but home

• Love
Reactions: 3/4Dead and clawsofperdition
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
The hotel is better for your mother I think. The day of stress is happening anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 3/4Dead and clawsofperdition
clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
she'll be experiencing more than stress when she finds you at home, it'd be very traumatizing to find a body

sure, somewhat of the same effect can happen if you do it at a hotel and she finds out via whoever finds you (or well, the police) but at least she won't be the one to find your body laying (or however ur gonna do it) on the floor

so hotel is the way to go imo

or well anywhere but home
The hotel is better for your mother I think. The day of stress is happening anyway.
Thank you both! I think that's probably my best option yeah

Reactions: dolemitedrums
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Thank you both! I think that's probably my best option yeah

No problem. Everyone's relationships will be different to some degree but if you are going to put somebody's feelings front and center in how (or even whether) you do this, your mother should probably be that person.

Reactions: clawsofperdition