• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lostcause574

Jul 20, 2018
What's the best way to die and any cutting methods

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Just have a look on these forums and you will find a ton of methods.

Nobody can tell you 'the best way' to die as we don't know your situation.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
if you are going to use cutting then, your method is exsanguination (which is my method too). i am going to cut my radial artery. and in order to succeed, it should be very deep.

i just do not know if the same will work out for you.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
There is heaps of info on here about a lot of different methods. From what I have read exsanguination has a low completion rate and high pain levels. Obviously it is your choice because methods can be pretty personal and significant in my opinion but if you are wanting effective and painless then there are better ways I think.

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <------------ download everything here and do some research

It is extremely difficult to die by cutting yourself.

Watch what this guy did:
https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f149/my-suicide-attempt-185299/

And he survived.

i saw the vid and it is far from the pulse. i mean, from the radial ones. the pressure on the radial artery is high and within 5 mins or so, one may pass out. and if not discovered within 30 mins, then, one will die.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
i saw the vid and it is far from the pulse. i mean, from the radial ones. the pressure on the radial artery is high and within 5 mins or so, one may pass out. and if not discovered within 30 mins, then, one will die.

You obviously know more about this method than me. ;)

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
i guess your method is different then. may I know what it is?

I have N and a lethal dose of oxycodone. So I could go with either one or combine them.

But I'm also considering using nitrogen instead. Unlike drug overdoses, nitrogen asphyxiation has a 100% success rate if done correctly.

Reactions: Gray Wounds and Tiburcio
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
I have N and a lethal dose of oxycodone. So I could go with either one or combine them.

But I'm also considering using nitrogen instead. Unlike drug overdoses, nitrogen asphyxiation has a 100% success rate if done correctly.
Can I ask why you'd rather use gas then say the n? I mean I have it n that' the hardest part.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Can I ask why you'd rather use gas then say the n? I mean I have it n that' the hardest part.

With N, or any other drug overdose, there is always a small chance of surviving. Whereas nitrogen has a 100% success rate, and it causes death within 10 minutes.

Dying via drug overdose would be easier, since nitrogen asphyxiation requires some practice to make sure it's done correctly. I haven't decided yet.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Shady33

Shady33

Student
May 25, 2018

Why did you choose oxycodone?

2 bottles of N are not enough?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Why did you choose oxycodone?

2 bottles of N are not enough?

Just keeping my options open. :)

2 bottles of N are definitely enough.

But I had an opportunity to get a large amount of oxycodone for a good price, so I bought it, just to have in case.

I've never been interested in having a CTB partner, but maybe I'll have a change of heart, and this way I can provide a peaceful method for my partner as well.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Shady33