• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
Does anyone feel like they are murdering themselves when doing Ctb? I feel like that. How do you stop feeling like a murderer?

T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
I think of it more like euthanizing myself because I'm suffering.

Reactions: EscapeFromLife, RW__Asher23, YosemiteGrrl and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The entire world is about murder. As far as I'm concerned it's a man-made concept (I'm atheist). I'm NOT saying it's ok to kill another person. All I'm saying is it's semantics. Don't we murder animals just to eat? Plants are living, also, so it's not that big of a stretch to say we murder them, too, again for food in most cases. The only person, even thing, we truly have the right to kill, or murder, depending on your viewpoint, in this world is ourselves, after all, aren't we the boss of ourselves? In my book of beliefs, we are. On an adide even the health and legal sectors of society decided upon a different term for the killing of oneself - suicide - and not murder. So, I guess it all depends on how an individual looks at it based on their own beliefs.

Reactions: EscapeFromLife, ms-lovely and escape_from_hell
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Murdering my mental illness

Reactions: EscapeFromLife, RW__Asher23, YosemiteGrrl and 2 others