Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I don't know what to say except for the fact that reading that post makes me feel bad and sad for feeling the way im feeling .. what do you all think of this ?

Screenshot 2020 06 22 00 31 54 563 comtwitterandroid

• Hugs
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Despondent, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
We should make a hashtag lulz too bad I'm not on Twitter

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills, Kamiotesoro and Brick In The Wall
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The way you're feeling in response to that tweet is what the poster wanted. You don't even know this person, so you can make the choice to not take on the burdens he wants you to. He doesn't get to decide for you, he's just a random.

• Aww..
Reactions: Simba
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The true irony here is that social media has been proven to increase depression.

Reactions: puppy9, Tragoedia Vitae, Isadeth and 1 other person
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
The way you're feeling in response to that tweet is what the poster wanted. You don't even know this person, so you can make the choice to not take on the burdens he wants you to. He doesn't get to decide for you, he's just a random.
I know but still ,i can't help it but think that a lot of us are probably sucking the joy out for everybody else ... i don't like people who are like "wow he's depressed he's ruining our vibes.." and such.. it already happened to me back in school ,where i had a really good friend that one day out of the blue he told me that one of the teachers in the team said to him that if I'll continue to be like "this " (ie depressed and so on ) than he won't be able to be around me :( it hurts knowing all that some people like that poster just posts without having the slightest clue what the hell he is doing and basically stigmatising all and any with mental health related to suicidal thoughts/ideation and so on :(

Reactions: puppy9 and Tragoedia Vitae
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
He doesn't understand the real battles that take place within some minds. Maybe one day he'll find out -- these kinds of things don't discriminate so this should be a friendly reminder.

Reactions: Simba and Tragoedia Vitae
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
He doesn't understand the real battles that take place within some minds. Maybe one day he'll find out -- these kinds of things don't discriminate so this should be a friendly reminder.
I guess but it just makes it more hard then for some people to be able to talk without being sensored and or without being told awwe your spoiling all the fun ! and so on... It's annoying :/
The true irony here is that social media has been proven to increase depression.

Yes but its not the social media tho - to me it's what the person chose to say.. im not some social media person that gotta do hashtag this hashtag that an selfies an so on ... I don't see much point in that probably cause i didn't have much social in my teens but it doesn't matter

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Despondent
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Twitter is toxic as fuck. It's better to not use it, fucks with your head.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings