A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I'm suicidal throughout the whole day except for the few hours before I go to sleep and even then I partially suicidal.

Anyone else have time frames where they're more suicidal then others?

Reactions: Life sucks, Ghost2211, sadworld and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I'm more suicidal than ever during the night time.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, Ghost2211, sadworld and 3 others
A

Albert

Nov 19, 2020
I'm suicidal when I'm out in public witnessing the unwashed masses going about their business. It's funny because usually human contact is supposed to help, but it just makes me want to blow my brains out even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: user667, Superdeterminist, ecmnesia and 8 others
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Most suicidal in the morning. But it doesn't get much better as the day goes on. Less so at night usually just because I know I'll at least be unconscious for 9 hours

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld and NodusTollens
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Most suicidal in the morning. But it doesn't get much better as the day goes on. Less so at night usually just because I know I'll at least be unconscious for 9 hours
Yep same here but I get like 5hour bc my anxiety :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld, chrisbate7 and 2 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I'm most suicidal in the morning & at night, but it's compounded when my physical pain is at its peak.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld and AutoTap
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I am usually suicidal when I have too much time in my hands, so I always try to keep myself busy with something

Reactions: Ghost2211 and sadworld
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I'm most suicidal upon waking up, or sometimes in the middle of the night if I wake up for a bit, I also have suicidal thoughts

• Hugs
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
about an hour after being up, it starts. so I have an hour a day I guess---- an hour of feeling half way normal. recently I'm a 10 on the scale. but SI doesn't make me anxious though.

Reactions: sadworld
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Early in the morning when it's really snowy and I have to get out to clean my semi tractor off...its like 3am and I'm in perma CTB mode.

• Hugs
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
For me i have thoughts about it from the moment i wake up, but in general it gets worse around tea time 3pm-5pm then either stays like that or gets so intense that i either self harm or i act on the thoughts.

• Hugs
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I used to be most suicidal in the morning but now it's more at night, at around midnight most of the times.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Evenings are the hardest for me, but basically anytime I'm alone I struggle. It's manageable thanks to weed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
It depends on the brain chemicals. Night has less heat so brain chemicals are more probable to come and give me more motivation.

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
The only times I am not suicidal is while I am sleeping and maybe for a bit after I take my medications.

Deleted member 23774

Deleted member 23774

Nov 14, 2020
I am suicidal all the time but. I think I'm more suicidal late at night because there is nobody to talk to.